- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Allure Waikiki #2901 - Modern, Luxurious Condo with Full time Ambassador and Amenities
Allure Waikiki #2901
2 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 6)1837 Kalakaua Ave #2901, Honolulu
Enter the building from Kalakaua Avenue and be welcomed by the luxurious, open lobby. Enjoy the tropical gardens and the indoor and outdoor lounging areas. The building is highly secure with security guards, keyed elevators and video surveillance.
Allure #2901 is a corner unit with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Enjoy the views of Diamond Head, the ocean and the city lights of Waikiki. The unit has a walk-in closet and in-unit washer & dryer. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and the guest bedroom has 2 twin-size beds. There are 2 foldable twin-size mattresses provided in the unit, so up to a maximum of 6 guests can stay in the unit. The unit has 2 bathrooms (one with a bathtub) and one assigned parking space (compact only).
The unit is fully furnished, including 2 sofas and a dining set. There is wood flooring at the unit entrance, kitchen and living room. The bedrooms are carpeted. The unit includes full kitchen with dishware and utensils. Also included are A/C, basic cable and wi-fi service.
The building has a Fitness room, a pool & spa and BBQ deck. Full-time ambassadors (concierge) are stationed in the lobby to assist you.
Allure Waikiki is located near the Hawaii Convention Center with great access to the heart of Waikiki for shopping and dining and is close to Ala Moana Shopping Center. For your convenience, right across the street on Ena Road, there is a 7-Eleven. There is also a supermarket (named "Food Pantry") on the same block as Allure.
The minimum stay for this unit is 30 days.
Hawaii Tax ID # TA-188-855-1936-01
- Address 1837 Kalakaua Ave #2901, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 29
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1216 ft2
- Beds 2 King, 2 Other
Reviews for this property
A very nice almost two months staySilas Y. from San Jose United States, 26. March 2021 Stayed for 47 days in January, 2021
We love Allure Waikiki #2901. Great location, great views, very nice bedrooms, very comfortable unit for more than a month stay. Definitely good price for a two bedrooms two baths vacation condo in the quiet part of Waikiki, with one car parking in the garage, swimming pool, hot tub, community room, BBQ garden, 24 hours gym, clean and well arranged and well maintained common are, nice spacious lounge in the lobby, warm welcoming staff, free local newspapers, ... We just love it. Many THANKS to Mariko to find this unit for us. (The kitchen cabinets is in a A- condition. It could take some minor cosmetic repair and door hinges adjustments to bring it back to A1 condition.)
Rental reviewHonolulu United States, 21. March 2020 Stayed for 14 days in March, 2020
Awesome experience! Everything was just perfect!
Alluring AllureVictoria Canada, 22. February 2019 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2019
We enjoyed our stay very much. The property is immaculate. The unit was very nice however there were some deficiencies.
There was exposed wires to a missing light fixture and there were burned out light bulbs in several fixtures that were on the ceiling.
The closet in the second bedroom had a lock on it so it was not accessible for guests which meant that the second bedroom had to share with the master bedroom guest. It was not convenient.
The most annoying part was that there was only one patio chair. We had to go out an buy a second chair for our stay...the unit is advertised to accommodate up to six guests.
Small point but there was not enough cutlery or even a small paring knife. The frying pans are warped and not in good condition. The towels were threadbare and there were also not enough of them.
A full length mirror would have been helpful as there are only mirrors over the cabinets in the bathrooms.
Overall we did enjoy our time in the unit. It just needs so more attention to detail.
Superbe venueFlorence G. from Strassen Luxembourg, 14. June 2018 Stayed for 31 days in May, 2018
All went very well, comfortable, spacious, well equiped, beautiful view, nice situation, bbq and pool and spa in very good condition, we love it .....
快適なお部屋ですIwata Japan, 25. August 2017 Stayed for 32 days in July, 2017
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, king, shower, toilet, tub
- Attractions duty free shops, restaurants
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor BBQ Grill, Hot Tub, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Diamond Head view, Mountain view, Ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.