- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Allure Waikiki #2901 - Luxurious condo with full time ambassador and amenities
Allure Waikiki #2901
2 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 6)1837 Kalakaua Ave #2901, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License # TA-188-855-1936-01
Be welcome by a luxurious open space lobby when you enter the building. Allure #2901 contains two bedroom with king size bed, two bathroom (one of the bathroom has a bathtub), living and dining room, and one parking lot (compact only. Please see picture). The unit provide 2 fordable mattress allowing maximum 6 people to stay in this unit. The unit is fully furnished, two sofa's and a dining table in the living room. It is wood floor from the entrance to the living room, the two bedrooms is carpet. The unit includes full kitchen with dishware and utensils, washer dryer laundry, AC, basic TV cable, and internet wi-fi service. See the wide city view a Waikiki with a peeking view of Diamond Head and ocean from your lanai. Allure Waikiki is located near the Hawaii Convention Center and good access to the heart of Waikiki for shipping and eating and also Ala Moana Center. For your convenience, right across the street of Ena road there is 7-Eleven. There is also a supermarket name Food Pantry on the same block of Allure.
The building has Fitness room filled with equipment and open 24 hr, Pool & Spa and BBQ deck. The full-time ambassador are stationed at the lobby to assist you.
The minimum stay for this unit will be 30 days.
- Address 1837 Kalakaua Ave #2901, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 29
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1216 ft2
- Beds 2 King, 2 Other
Reviews for this property
A very nice almost two months staySilas Y. from San Jose United States, 26. March 2021 Stayed for 47 days in January, 2021
We love Allure Waikiki #2901. Great location, great views, very nice bedrooms, very comfortable unit for more than a month stay. Definitely good price for a two bedrooms two baths vacation condo in the quiet part of Waikiki, with one car parking in the garage, swimming pool, hot tub, community room, BBQ garden, 24 hours gym, clean and well arranged and well maintained common are, nice spacious lounge in the lobby, warm welcoming staff, free local newspapers, ... We just love it. Many THANKS to Mariko to find this unit for us. (The kitchen cabinets is in a A- condition. It could take some minor cosmetic repair and door hinges adjustments to bring it back to A1 condition.)
Rental reviewHonolulu United States, 21. March 2020 Stayed for 14 days in March, 2020
Awesome experience! Everything was just perfect!
Alluring AllureVictoria Canada, 22. February 2019 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2019
We enjoyed our stay very much. The property is immaculate. The unit was very nice however there were some deficiencies.
There was exposed wires to a missing light fixture and there were burned out light bulbs in several fixtures that were on the ceiling.
The closet in the second bedroom had a lock on it so it was not accessible for guests which meant that the second bedroom had to share with the master bedroom guest. It was not convenient.
The most annoying part was that there was only one patio chair. We had to go out an buy a second chair for our stay...the unit is advertised to accommodate up to six guests.
Small point but there was not enough cutlery or even a small paring knife. The frying pans are warped and not in good condition. The towels were threadbare and there were also not enough of them.
A full length mirror would have been helpful as there are only mirrors over the cabinets in the bathrooms.
Overall we did enjoy our time in the unit. It just needs so more attention to detail.
Superbe venueFlorence G. from Strassen Luxembourg, 14. June 2018 Stayed for 31 days in May, 2018
All went very well, comfortable, spacious, well equiped, beautiful view, nice situation, bbq and pool and spa in very good condition, we love it .....
快適なお部屋ですIwata Japan, 25. August 2017 Stayed for 32 days in July, 2017
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, toilet, tub
- Attractions duty free shops, restaurants
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor BBQ Grill, Hot Tub, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Diamond Head view, Mountain view, Ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.