- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #1007 - Enjoy a relaxing lifestyle and relax at the popular Colony Surf condo #1007
Colony Surf #1007
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Ave #1007, Honolulu
The Colony Surf condominium is located on the East side of Waikiki in what is called the "Gold Coast" right on the beach next to a private canoe club. The condo is across the street from Kapiolani Park and near to the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. With a quiet sandy beach at your back door and the world famous Michel’s fine dining restaurant in the building, you'll have all you need for a memorable experience in Waikiki, Hawaii. If you’re adventurous, a short walk into the heart of Waikiki will lead you to other dining and shopping locales. An oceanfront window will lead you to a beautiful view of Pacific Ocean, and beach with coconut trees. The sea breeze adds to the ambiance of authentic Hawaii. Once you open the windows and make yourself comfortable on the couch, you will be unaware of the passage of time.
The unit has one California King Size bed.
Included with your rental are free local calls, and WiFi Internet, basic cable TV.
Due to building rule, air conditioner is not installed in this unit.
Minimum 30 nights is required to book this unit.
Michel's at the Colony Surf is planning a renovation to its store. The renovation will restart on Spring and Fall of 2019.
Please note that you may experience construction noises due to these renovations.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave #1007, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 10
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
1960’sBarrie Canada, 04. March 2020 Stayed for 34 days in January, 2020
This condo is very old. We were not advised the built in oven was not working and had a counter top oven which was very small. No blender, rice cooker, crock pot and all utensils were very old. This place needs a total revamp. Giving the company a one star, cleanliness a three star, property’s general condition a one star, property management one star. Writing in the ratings as the company changed my ratings for other condo. I don’t recommend u stay there.
Precise property address:
2895 Kalakaua Ave #1007
1 block from Kapiolani Park
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, toilet
- Convenience Parking
- Entertainment Cable TV
- Geographic Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Living Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Location type Beach View, Mountain View, Ocean View, Resort
- View Diamond Head view, Partial ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Colony Surf #404-5 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Bathrooms (1.0)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $8,400 to $9,600 Plus taxes and fees. Available from only for stays of 30 nights or more! Minimum age limit for renters must be 16 or older.
Enjoy a relaxing lifestyle and relax at the popular Colony Surf condo. 1 Bedroom and 2 bathroom unit.
Close Match: Colony Surf #602 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,750 to $4,200 Plus taxes and fees. Available from only for stays of 30 nights or more! Minimum age limit for renters must be 16 or older.
Once you open the windows and make your self comfortable on the couch, you will be unaware of the passage of time.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.