- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #1007 - Enjoy Beachside Living! Relax at the Popular Colony Surf #1007
Colony Surf #1007
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Ave #1007, Honolulu
The Colony Surf condominium is located at the quiet end of Waikiki in the Gold Coast area next to the Outrigger Canoe Club. The condominium is across the street from Kapiolani Park and near the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. With a quiet sandy beach at your back door and the world famous Michel’s fine dining restaurant in the building, you'll have all you need for a memorable experience in Waikiki, Hawaii. If you’re adventurous, a short walk into the heart of Waikiki will lead you to other dining and shopping locales. An oceanfront window will lead you to a beautiful view of Pacific Ocean, and beach with coconut trees. The sea breeze adds to the ambiance of authentic Hawaii. Once you open the windows and make yourself comfortable on the couch, you will be unaware of the passage of time.
The unit has one California King Size bed.
Included with your rental are free local calls, WiFi Internet and basic cable.
Due to building rules, air conditioners are not installed in this unit.
Note regarding furniture: The rattan drawer and rattan day bed pictured have been removed from the unit.
Minimum of 30 nights is required to book this unit.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave #1007, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 10
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
November in Colony Surf 1007Ketchum United States, 07. December 2020 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2020
We have stayed in the unit for many years but now cannot do another. The various owners have not spent a penny. The oven broke, not repaired- the small kitchen counter now has a large toaster oven. The drapes are shredding, the upholstery has holes, the toilet runs, and it is generally dingey.
There was no availability of movies from the tv during the long Covid evenings. By the time we left, we were mad.
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, king, shower, toilet
- Convenience Parking
- Entertainment Cable TV
- Geographic Near Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Living Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Location type Beach View, Mountain View, Ocean View, Resort
- View Diamond Head view, Partial ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Colony Surf #404-5 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Colony Surf) does not match Bathrooms (1.0)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $8,400 to $9,600 Plus taxes and fees. Available only for stays of 30 nights or more! Must be 13 years or older to stay in this unit. ***For this property, online reservations will be considered a request subject to approval.***
Spacious unit in the Colony Surf with spectacular ocean view!
Close Match: Colony Surf #602 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Building (Colony Surf) does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,750 to $4,200 Plus taxes and fees. Available only for stays of 30 nights or more! Must be 13 years or older to stay in this unit. ***For this property, online reservations will be considered a request subject to approval.***
Spectacular Ocean View!! Enjoy Relaxing at the Popular Colony Surf Condominium.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.