- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #PH-6 - Popular Colony Surf Pent House Floor Studio #PH-6
Colony Surf #PH-6
Studio for 3 guests (max. 3)2895 Kalakaua Ave #PH6, Honolulu
The Colony Surf condominium is located on the East side of Waikiki in what is called the "Gold Coast" right on the beach next to a private canoe club. The condo is across the street from Kapiolani Park and near to the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. With a quiet sandy beach at your back door and the world famous Michel’s fine dining restaurant in the building, you'll have all you need for a memorable experience in Waikiki, Hawaii. If you’re adventurous, a short walk into the heart of Waikiki will lead you to other dining and shopping locales. An oceanfront window will lead you to a beautiful view of Pacific Ocean, and beach with coconut trees. The sea breeze adds to the ambiance of authentic Hawaii. Once you open the windows and make yourself comfortable on the couch, you will be unaware of the passage of time. The unit has one queen size bed and a sofa sleeper for an additional guest.
The unit has one queen size bed and a sofa sleeper for an additional guest.
Included with your rental are WiFi Internet, and basic cable TV.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave #PH6, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 20
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 505 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Perfect!ANDREA Z. from MILANO IT, 20. January 2020 Stayed for 31 days in December, 2019
Pacific Ocean-Pacific experience
40 Day's reviewSean D. from Port Orchard United States, 02. April 2019 Stayed for 39 days in February, 2019
This is a great little penthouse condo in a prime location with an amazing view. Close enough to town to walk but far enough away to feel secluded. The condo itself is comfortable and you'll have all the bare necessities provided. It would've been all fives from me if the condo had been in better condition. Its out of date and in need of a facelift, but not so bad that i wouldn't stay there again. The property managers for this rental were the best I've dealt with yet, very professional and accommodating!
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Arrival day negotiable
- Attractions coin laundry, restaurants
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Parking
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite TV, Television
- General amenity Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Towels Provided
- Geographic Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV
- Location type Mountain View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor Beach
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Colony Surf #307 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,300 to $3,600 Plus taxes and fees. Available only for stays of 30 nights or more! Minimum age limit for renters must be 16 or older.
E-mail us for availability of this unit.
Exact match: Colony Surf #402 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,750 to $4,200 Plus taxes and fees. Available from only for stays of 30 nights or more! Minimum age limit for renters must be 16 or older.
Once you open the windows and make your self comfortable on the couch, you will be unaware of the passage of time.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.