- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Four Paddle #2003 - Convenient location with parking & W/D in the unit.
Four Paddle #2003
Studio for 2 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Ave #2003, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-003-641-1392-10
The Four Paddle condominium is centrally located in Waikiki surrounded by a multitude of fine dining and casual restaurants and excellent shopping. Just one block off the main Kalakaua Avenue with the world famous Waikiki beach and park a few minutes walk away. Amenities of this condo include a large pool, a jacuzzi, sauna, and recreation deck with barbecue facilities, including refrigerator, food preparation area, and a covered area with tables for outdoor activities on the 5th floor. This condo also provides 24-hour security. This spacious studio has a full kitchen. Located on the 20th floor with beautiful Diamond Head and ocean views from the lanai. The unit has two twin beds and a comfortable sofa sleeper for an extra guest. Washer and dryer is in the unit for guest convenience.
Included with your rental are free local calls, WiFi Internet, basic cable TV and one covered parking.
- Address 2140 Kuhio Ave #2003, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 20
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 460 ft2
- Beds 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
SatisfactionAKIO K. from Kariya City Japan, 28. February 2019 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2019
every time I want use Myland Hawaii
PitifulKatsuhiro S. from Osaka-city Japan, 07. October 2017 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2017
I am grateful to all of my employees in Myland Hawaii for their kind support.
Over the past few years I have stayed at Four Paddle Condominium with vacation rental.
I have been repeating every year and I am very satisfied with each room of Four Paddle stayed up to now.
However, the room #2003 staying this time was the lowest.
Everything in the room is old!
All of the interior decoration of the room, furniture, Tableware etc are cheap!
The couch on the sofa is stinky and dirty!
When that sofa is made into a bed, the cushion hangs and it is painful to sleep!
Even though there are few storage spaces, the owner of the room has set up places to put their luggage!
Towels are old, hard and not clean!
There is no wine glass! (I purchased it and left it)
The washing machine is very noisy!
I will not recommend this room!
Employees of Myland Hawaii expect to educate owners of this room!
fourpaddle2003 2017July-Augfunabashi Japan, 27. September 2017 Stayed for 35 days in July, 2017
Great place to stayHaruka M. from Aichi Japan, 06. November 2016 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2016
Clean, convenient, safety,and comfortable place to stay. But a little bit noisy because of construction.
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity combination tub/shower, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub, twin / single
- Attractions duty free shops, restaurants
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Parking
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Alarm Clock, Central Air, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor BBQ Grill, Balcony, Sauna, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo, Outdoor Grill
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Sauna
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Mountain view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Colony Surf #307 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (None), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,300 to $3,600 Plus taxes and fees. Available only for stays of 30 nights or more! Minimum age limit for renters must be 16 or older.
E-mail us for availability of this unit.
Exact match: Colony Surf #402 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (None), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,750 to $4,200 Plus taxes and fees. Available from only for stays of 30 nights or more! Minimum age limit for renters must be 16 or older.
Once you open the windows and make your self comfortable on the couch, you will be unaware of the passage of time.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.