- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Apartment #1242 - Large Studio with Ocean and Lagoon view! #1242
Ilikai Apartment #1242
Studio for 5 guests (max. 5)1777 Ala Moana Blvd. #1242, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-094-451-4048-01
Enjoy Friday fireworks* from large lanai! The unit was renovated, has flat screen TV and full kitchen with many cooking supplies.
This unit includes 1 full size bed, 1 twin size bed and 1 sofa bed and can accommodate up to 5 people.
This unit also includes its own free Wi-Fi, a home phone which can make free calls within Oahu.
It’s a short walk to the beach from the property. Pass the pool from the lobby and go down the ramp near the yacht harbor and you will reach to the beach near Hilton Hawaiian Village.
You can also walk to the Hawaiian Convention Center and Ala Moana Center, the largest outdoor mall in the country.
Discount on this unit for booking more than 7 nights, and another discount for booking more than 30 nights
Discount will be automatically applied upon estimate.
Paid parking is available on site, $28/day for Ilikai Hotel valet parking, or $23/day for Ilikai Marina’s parking (Price and availability may change).
This property is a Hotel/Apartment with shops and restaurants within the property.
*Subject to change without notice
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd. #1242, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 12
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper, 1 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Ilikai RentalJoseph P. from Lemont US, 19. November 2022 Stayed for 10 days in November, 2022
It was ok.
PerfectionCharlotte US, 06. November 2022 Stayed for 14 days in October, 2022
Beautiful views in the perfect spot to enjoy everything. If you want access to everything but yet great beach environment this unit allows you to do everything.
Unit was very clean, organized and offered all the comforts of being at home.
Nice for small partiesstephen p. from VANCOUVER US, 30. September 2022 Stayed for 6 days in September, 2022
The room was nice and the view was beautiful. The condo was very easy to get into and it's great not having to check-in with the front desk. There were a few things that I definitely think needs to be changed. The couch bed was soo uncomfortable. You could feel the bar in your back while sleeping on it. My sister ended up sleeping on the couch instead of pulling out the bed. The room definitely needed more blankets and pillows to accommodate the 3 beds. Also the kitchen had no hand towels. I think as far as toiletries it lacked in that as well. We ended up having to buy toilet paper because we only were provided 2 rolls which isn't much for 5 people for a week. Also the AC next to the bed is a horrible placement. For one you can't move it or you'll get charged and also while you're sleeping it is literally right next to you blowing in your face. The pool and accommodations there were nice but there definitely need to be some adjustments for guests. I feel like we shouldn't have to go in there and need anything. Typically with an Air BNB or VRBO everything is provided and that wasn't the case.
Wonderful and beautiful place!!!MIKAEL S. from Sainte-Catherine CA, 09. August 2022 Stayed for 6 days in August, 2022
1st choice place!!! Near beaches, shops, activities...very nice building...
Clean apartment, nice balcony and view.
Just one negative point, the bed in the couch...awful! Noise with springs and mattress too thin... you can feel the bars on your back..
But very nice stay!!!!
Great place!Steve B. from Howell US, 24. June 2022 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2022
Enjoyed the location and clean space
Intermittent Hot Water FailuresEdoardo D. from LONGMONT US, 12. June 2022 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2022
Overall the property was great, but the hot water in the building did not work all the time. There were a few days in my 7 night stay where I had to take a cold shower.
The property management company did everything they could to fix the issue, including giving me a refund on a portion of my stay, but my family still had to deal with cold showers during our stay.
I would stay again and recommend this place if the hot water was not an issue.
Great location and fair priceLayton US, 10. June 2022 Stayed for 4 days in May, 2022
The property has a great location, beach, shopping, grocery stores, bars, and restaurants all within walking distance. The unit was clean and comfortable. The view is amazing. The only negative part was the AC and how you couldn't move it. The AC is no joke like 6 inches away from your pillow but hey it's Hawaii who cares.
Oahu Retreatmilford US, 01. April 2022 Stayed for 8 days in March, 2022
Exceptional view, couch turns into a bed so comfortable for a family of four. Easy walk to beach, nice hotel pool. Parking is expensive but helpful. They should work on the bedroom air conditioner to make the vent more robust rather than asking guests to avoid it. Great value over hotels and peaceful. Just North of the busy area and options for Pacific, lagoon or pool.
Ocean Views for miles and milesPeter R. from Calgary Canada, 17. February 2022 Stayed for 50 days in December, 2021
We had a good 50 night stay. The property has 2 pools and is on an excellent Waikiki beach for swimming and surfing. The condo was decent and well maintained however the beds were lumpy, too soft and way too short - my feet hang over the end of the bed and I am 5 feet 11 inches. My wife and I woke up each day with back and neck pain. The fold out bed is also bad as very thin with springs in the back. I would not stay in this unit again unless the beds were replaced. The property managers were excellent and dealt with 2 issues promptly and professionally. Location is best Waikiki area for walking access to grocery shopping. A/C very old and noisy and should be replaced as done with other units.
Most amazing experience in HawaiiJanaka D. from Mountain House US, 24. November 2021 Stayed for 4 days in November, 2021
Everything you can ask for! The view, the comfort, the hotel amenities, the room kitchenette, the extra pull out bed....all of it was great. The hotel even has a Luau Dance / Dinner show. So close to attractions and parking at the hotel was great. Hotel is very luxurious and clean. Worth every penny! I highly recommend it!
Great view and unit!!Honolulu United States, 09. October 2020 Stayed for 7 days in August, 2020
It was very clean unit. The unit had everything what we want. Had good communicate with property manger and very easy to check in. Definitely recommend this unit to everyone!
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, double, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, twin / single
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, marina, restaurants
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Groceries shop, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Washing machine
- Living Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, laundromat, medical services
- Location type Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Beach, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View Partial ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #928 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
Clean and wonderful unit with Queen size bed and sofa bed. See fire works from your balcony for Friday night Hilton fireworks.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #934 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1637 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1624 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #730 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.