- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Apartment #1637 - Huge studio with king size bed, ocean and beautiful sunset view #1637
Ilikai Apartment #1637
Studio for 2 guests (max. 4)1777 Ala Moana Blvd. 1637, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-127-138-8160-01
Enjoy the beautiful Hawaiian sunset from your lanai.
Clean studio unit with a King size bed and a Full size sofa bed.
It also provides free Wi-Fi is provided in the room, a huge flat screen TV, and a kitchen filled with cooking supplies will be ready to use if you like to stay inside.
You can walk to the Hawaiian Convention Center and Ala Moana Center, the largest outdoor mall in the country.
Discount on this unit for booking more than 7 nights, and another discount for booking more than 30 nights
Discount will be automatically applied upon estimate.
Paid parking is available on site, $28/day for Ilikai Hotel valet parking, or $23/day for Ilikai Marina’s parking (Price and availability may change) .
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd. 1637, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 16
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
myland rentalLAS VEGAS United States, 31. December 2019 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2019
no safety bars in shower
快適でしたSHIGEO M. from KINUTA Japan, 13. November 2019 Stayed for 9 days in October, 2019
Ilikai 1637 reviewMichael R. from Ashland United States, 20. October 2018 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2018
The view was fantastic, and everything was great except for the air conditioner. It needed to be cleaned (evaporator coil covered in dirt and possible mold) and the control panel was partially inoperable (temp control wouldn't work). Again, beyond the air conditioner everything else was wonderful.
Our 1st VRBORosharon United States, 12. August 2018 Stayed for 5 days in August, 2018
The rental was very nice and included everything we could have possibly needed from a kitchen fully stocked with nice bowls, pots, utensils, stove and refrigerator. It also included beach toys and chairs. Very nice rental with a relaxing view.
Superb RentalSandra H. from Winnipeg Canada, 12. August 2018 Stayed for 6 days in July, 2018
I stayed at this rental for a week and was impressed by its amenities and cleanliness. The property description was extremely accurate and check-in was smooth. Communication with the manager was prompt. I travel for my work and find myself in rentals and hotels about 22 nights of each month. I would definitely return here and highly recommend it to others.
comfertable and beautiful viewSHIGEO M. from KINUTA Japan, 01. July 2018 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2018
I had a very good vacation.
Harbour ViewsMichelle S. from Cremorne Australia, 02. June 2018 Stayed for 9 days in May, 2018
Great location as easy stroll to Ala Moana and Waikiki shops. Great sized room and balcony with great views.
Clean and tidy. Would definitely stay there again
Nice time, Great locationMichael K. from Sedona United States, 16. December 2017 Stayed for 10 days in November, 2017
Very fun...we have family in Hawaii Kai so the location is great. Bus stop just out the front door. We do lots of walking while there to Magic Island and Ala Moana particularily.
Fabulous clean condo unit with a great location!Blaine W. from Acheson Canada, 04. December 2017 Stayed for 14 days in November, 2017
This condo unit is super clean, beautifully decorated and had all the amenities we needed for a fantastic vacation. It has a fabulous location with a beautiful ocean view overlooking the harbor. We enjoyed morning coffees on the balcony as well as afternoon happy hours while getting ready for the evening events. One minute walk you are on the beautiful lagoon of the Hawaiian Hilton or right at the beach! A 6 minute walk the opposite direction and you are at the famous Alamoana Mall. The International Marketplace which is in the heart of the shopping area was a 10-12 minute walk which we enjoyed most every night. Late shopping and a wide variety of restaurants make this area the place to be in the evening. Lots of high end shopping but also many other shops: Quicksilver,Guess, Nordstom Rack, Ross and many more vendors to fulfill your shopping needs. We would Love to stay in this Beautiful condo again if we come back to Waikiki!
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Groceries shop, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
- Entertainment Cable TV, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooktop, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, laundromat, medical services
- Location type Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor Beach, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View Ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #730 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
An private unit located on the 7th floor of famous ocean front Ilikai Hotel. Clean and equipped for relaxing stay.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #934 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $128 to $230 Plus taxes and fees.
A private unit located on the 9th floor of famous and popular ocean front Ilikai Hotel
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1624 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
16th floor large studio with large lanai with ocean/lagoon/fireworks view.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1836 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 4 guests (max. 5)Price per night from $138 to $220 Plus taxes and fees.
Located in the famous Ilikai Hotel and Luxury Suites. Short walk to the beach.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1031 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $120 to $240 Plus taxes and fees.
Located on the 10th floor of the famous Ilikai Hotel.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.