- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Apartment #928 - Fireworks view from lanai! Huge studio unit with ocean view from lanai #928
Ilikai Apartment #928
Studio for 2 guests (max. 4)1777 Ala Moana Blvd. #928, Honolulu
An private unit located in beach front "Ilikai Hotel".
This huge studeo provides free Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, and a kitchen filled with cooking supplies will be ready to use if you like to stay inside.
Queen size bed and a Queen size sofa bed in the unit for you to stay with your family or friend.
Pool located on 1st and 2nd floor.
Coin laundry located on same floor.
You can walk to Ala Moana Beach park, Hawaii Convention Center and Ala Moana Center, the largest outdoor mall in the country.
Discount on this unit for booking more than 7 nights, and another discount for booking more than 30 nights
Discount will be automatically applied upon estimate.
Paid parking is available on site, $28/day for Ilikai Hotel valet parking, or $23/day for Ilikai Marina’s parking (Price and availability may change) .
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA -050-720-0512-01
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd. #928, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 9
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Ilikai #928Andrew T. from Maryborough AU, 25. January 2020 Stayed for 15 days in January, 2020
This is the third time that we have stayed at the Ilikai and we love its location In Waikiki!
This room was clean with a good sofa and great kitchen.
The only faults were that it didnt have a king-size bed, the A/C was very noisey and the water pressure in the shower was Terrible!
But all in all it was yet anothr great stay in Oahu and the room was great.
FabulousLarry V. from La Mesa US, 25. October 2019 Stayed for 6 days in October, 2019
All was great. Best view of Friday fire works from Lanai
Disappointed in some areas but very satisfied in others.Charlotte C. from Victoria B.C. Canada, 10. February 2019 Stayed for 14 days in January, 2019
Evaluation of 928 Ilikai for Myland Realty.
Kitchen utensils and appliances adequate for our needs.
Cleaning supplies were in inadequate. Only dish soap provided
Bedding plentiful and clean
One set of Towels for a two week stay inadequate and they need a good professional clean and bleaching
Kitchen towels, inadequate, and only one sponge for washing dishes and cleaning counters.
Windows were dirt smeared, especially noticeable when sun shone through
Floors appear clean but slippers and bare feet were ‘black’ walking on them.
Fatigue mat at the sink area of the kitchen floor is much in need of a proper clean or replacement. Paper towel was black when cleaning it from a spill or water.
Threshold from hall into main bed sitting area has come loose and should be secured to prevent a trip by someone unaware.
The requirement for us to wash towels during our stay, we have never experienced before. A change of towels should be included and not an expectation to wash or pay for an extra load of washing.
Supplies for cleaning the toilet and floors should be provided along with gloves
As with last year, we appreciated Myland’s courteous staff.
Not sure if the supply inadequacies noted are owner or Myland Realty related.
But a review of the terminal cleaning service is certainly in order, as renters are paying for it.
Brighter LED light bulbs would be an asset.
Great condo, great locationEdmonton Canada, 26. January 2019 Stayed for 30 days in December, 2018
We loved everything about this place. It was located beside the Hilton Hawaiian Village and overlooked the lagoon. We were able to walk anywhere in Waikiki, we took the bus which is caught right in front of the building for places further in Honolulu, and rented a car twice to go further around the island. We were there a month and didn’t require a rental car because of the location. The unit itself was very well provisioned with everything we needed. It is the first one off the hall beside the elevators but there is no noise at all from the evaluators and almost no hallway noise. The building was built in 1964 but it is every well maintained. We look forward to staying here again on our next visit.
Amazing unit!!United States, 25. December 2018 Stayed for 1 days in December, 2018
Stylish interior,clean unit, nice size for our family,close to beach, shopping and everything! We definitely want to back to stay this unit when we back to Hawaii next time.See you next time, thank you Myland Hawaii!!
Precise property address:
1777 Ala Moana Blvd. #928
3 blocks from Ala Moana Shopping Center
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Groceries shop, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Location type Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Beach, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View Partial ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #730 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
An private unit located on the 7th floor of famous ocean front Ilikai Hotel. Clean and equipped for relaxing stay.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #934 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $128 to $230 Plus taxes and fees.
A private unit located on the 9th floor of famous and popular ocean front Ilikai Hotel
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1242 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 5 guests (max. 5)Price per night from $138 to $230 Plus taxes and fees.
Located in the famous Ilikai Hotel and Luxury Suites. Short walk to the beach.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1637 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $128 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
Located on the 16th floor of the famous Ilikai Hotel.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1031 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $120 to $240 Plus taxes and fees.
Located on the 10th floor of the famous Ilikai Hotel.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.