- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Marine Surf #1201 - Located in the Heart of Waikiki! Free parking & W/D in the unit!
Marine Surf #1201
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 4)364 Seaside Ave., #1201, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-039-433-8304-01
The Marine Surf Condominium is located right in the middle of Waikiki. Only a few minutes walk to world famous Waikiki beach, Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, Duty Free Shops and a multitude of restaurants around this building. Conveniently located near the bus stop, this secure building is accessed via a fob key that opens the garage, lobby and elevator. Coin operated Washer and Dryer is on each floor and pool is on 4th floor.This is a corner unit at Marine surf. It is breezy and cozy. The unit is renovated in May 2011. This unit has unique layout of 1 full bath and1 half bath for guest convenient.
Enjoy mountain view from living room, which has two lanais, bedroom also accessible to lanai.
A full size and spacious kitchen will allow you to enjoy cooking as at home enjoyable time with your family or friends.
There are two full size beds in the bedroom, also a vanity area designed for comfortably preparing you for Honolulu’s best days and nights.
Washer and Dryer is in the unit for your convenience.
Included with your rental are free local calls, and WiFi Internet, basic cable TV, one free covered parking.
- Address 364 Seaside Ave., #1201, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 12
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1.5
- Area 858 ft2
- Beds 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Great Location Corner Unit With Double LanaiRodger C. from Los Angeles US, 07. August 2021 Stayed for 7 days in July, 2021
Enjoyed the large one bedroom with 2 AC units and full kitchen. I was surprised that the floors were not cleaner since it was requested we remove our shoes. I took a white paper towel and wiped a little portion of the kitchen floor and it turned BLACK! Not sure about the other floors, that was enough for me! Personally I would change my housekeeping staff!
14 day stayKevin E. from Riverside US, 27. June 2021 Stayed for 14 days in June, 2021
Would stay again. Close to all things Waikiki.
Happiness in HonoluluFoster City US, 26. April 2021 Stayed for 10 days in April, 2021
My friends and I had a most enjoyable stay at Marine Surf and Waikiki. Great location with free parking. The only thing lacking was safety bars in bathtub/shower. Looking forward to our return Honolulu in the fall.
Great location and amazing stay in renewed condoSeattle United States, 08. April 2021 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2021
Everything was to description, great condition of this rental, great location and services. My land were very good to take care of any requests and questions.
快適な滞在でしたYutaka T. from Nakagami-Gun Japan, 07. February 2020 Stayed for 52 days in December, 2019
It was very comfortable.Toshihiro A. from Sibuya Japan, 15. September 2019 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2019
It was very comfortable. Many of the equipment was already complete, so there was no need to take it in advance. I want to use it again.
2回目の滞在!Fuchu-shi Japan, 19. August 2019 Stayed for 12 days in May, 2019
総合的に満足です!YOSHINOBU T. from MARUGAME-SHI Japan, 20. July 2019 Stayed for 10 days in June, 2019
Awesome Location, and spacious unit!Sarah B. from Lynwood US, 27. February 2019 Stayed for 11 days in February, 2019
The building was in a great location, next to EVERYTHING! Everything is walking distance which was great and even a Parking space! The unit was nice and had good closet space! Checking in and out was simple. I would definitely recommend this place and would love to stay here again in the future! Thank you !
Lovely staycarly k. from HENDERSON United States, 15. November 2018 Stayed for 16 days in October, 2018
We just adored the condo, it was absolutely beautiful, clean, in good shape and very comfortable. The vacation rental was in a perfect location and close to everything;the beach, stores and restaurants. Everytime we saw the staff they were very friendly and offered there help, if needed. We would love to stay in this condo again for our vacation next year! We had the best time ever staying at this property! Would definitely recommend this property to others. Thanks for the lovely stay!
Wonderful❣️Fuchs-shi Japan, 07. June 2018 Stayed for 12 days in May, 2018
Great Place to Stay in HonoluluWayne Allen M. from Richland United States, 13. May 2018 Stayed for 5 days in April, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this property! The location was superb, the condo spacious, clean and well-maintained. Located just a few blocks off Waikiki Beach, it was close enough to be convenient, yet off the strip enough to offer some peace and quiet. I definitely recommend this property and will return myself.
About equipmentYOSHIMI S. from Nagoya Japan, 14. April 2018 Stayed for 4 days in April, 2018
A towel became old
Nice, convenient rental in the heart of WaikikiShing M. from Bellevue United States, 31. December 2017 Stayed for 3 days in December, 2017
It's perfectly located a few blocks from the beach. The condo was very clean and it was exactly as described. It was fantastic that the rental came with an assigned parking spot. It is far away from the beach to avoid the traffic mess yet close enough to walk to everywhere. It nice to be able to do some light cooking and have breakfast in the condo instead of eating out every meal. It can be a little noisy if you are a light sleeper because of a nearby bar. There are lots of shopping and restaurants with a block or two away. I am happy with this rental and I would recommend it to others. The surrounding views were great. Check in and check out was a breeze. Thanks for the rental!
wil stay here again next timeあTAITO I. from Zha Huang Shi Bei Qu Japan, 08. September 2017 Stayed for 6 days in August, 2017
super good for family with small kids.
とても快適takashi w. from TOKUSHIMA SHI Japan, 10. July 2017 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2017
Very convenient placeSapporo Japan, 01. July 2017 Stayed for 17 days in May, 2017
Very convenient place l could eat both meals and shopping as I expected
????? ??Shinagawakuoi Japan, 04. April 2017 Stayed for 8 days in March, 2017
We were good stay in Marine SurfeSaitama Japan, 22. January 2016 Stayed for 8 days in January, 2016
2.24H free parking
3.Room is very clean
4.Sufficiently wide room
5.Washing machine, dryer is equipped.
1.The midnight, outside a very noisy.
(It is club sound)
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, combination tub/shower, double, shower, toilet, tub
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants
- Business Nearby ATM
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Groceries shop, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Parking
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Outdoor Balcony, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Mountain view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Pacific Monarch #2302 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (None) does not match Bathrooms (1.5)
Close Match: Waikiki Banyan #Mauka Tower2/2008 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (None) does not match Bathrooms (1.5)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $105 to $170 Plus taxes and fees.
Deluxe1 Bedroom Designed by a Japanese Interior Designer.
Close Match: Ilikai Marina #1482 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (None) does not match Bathrooms (1.5)
Close Match: Ilikai Marina #1788 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (None) does not match Bathrooms (1.5)
Close Match: Four Paddle #1202 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Building (None) does not match Bathrooms (1.5), Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 3)Price per month from $3,000 to $3,510 Plus taxes and fees. Available only for stays of 30 nights or more!
Located on Kuhio Avenue directly across the newly built Ritz-Carlton Waikiki Beach Hotel/Condominium.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.