- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Pacific Monarch #3102 - Ocean and Diamond Head View! Pacific Monarch #3102
Pacific Monarch #3102
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 4)2427 Kuhio Ave #3102, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License # TA-206 - 833- 0496- 01
This one bedroom has a panoramic view of the ocean, Diamond Head, mountains and city from the spacious lanai.
The unit has a full size kitchen and comfortable living area. There is one queen size bed in the bedroom and one full size sofa bed in the living room for extra guests.
Included with your rental are free local calls, and wi-fi Internet and basic cable TV.
The condominium is located in a convenient location : 2 minute walk to the beach and grocery store. Bus stop is right in front of the building. Enjoy sweeping ocean views from the roof top pool and sun deck area.
Coin operated laundry on the 3rd floor for guest convenience.
This unit does not come with a free parking space,
Public parking is available onsite for $30/day (Price may change without prior notice). Payments are to be made at ticket dispenser located at parking entrance (Please bring exact amount, ticket dispenser will not make change).
Price discounts on this unit for booking more than 7 nights, and more discount if booking for more than 30 nights
Discount will be automatically applied upon estimate.
- Address 2427 Kuhio Ave #3102, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 31
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 443 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Amazing view, but...Michael B. from Chicago US, 05. April 2021 Stayed for 7 days in March, 2021
This near top floor rental almost has it all. The views are incredible and if that is your main thing, you’ll be very happy. The lanai space was fantastic for our group of 3 and we spent many hours out on the lanai taking on the beach and cool breeze in the early am and pm hours. This alone makes the stay worth it. Here are the other goods and not so goods.
Kitchen has all the basics you’ll need to eat at home (plates, dishes, glasses)
Cable TV (nice and somewhat unusual these days in a vacation rental)
Good water pressure in the shower
Pretty clean overall
Amazing through breeze with all the windows open
Location... if you want to be close to everything Waikiki has to offer, this rental cannot be beat. Walkable to EVERYTHING.
Not so good
The bed(s)... the main bed is a regular coil mattress with a cheap topper... VERY warm at night and not comfortable all all... a cheap memory foam like Casper would be a massive upgrade. Also the pullout in the living room is fine for kids, but not great for adults... the make excellent cheap pullouts these days that would be a massive upgrade.
Beyond plates & glasses, there’s nothing in the kitchen (think salt, pepper, etc), so anything you want needs to be purchased
Bathroom is very small... it wasn’t a problem for us, but just be aware.
The AC... we ended up not using the AC much because the cross breeze at night was better, but the AC only really cools down the living room/kitchen area... the bedroom is warm at night with either the windows open or AC on... it’s warm
Ron & DianeRegina Canada, 07. June 2020 Stayed for 31 days in February, 2020
Excellent location, great view of Diamond Head and the ocean. Nice room, could use some updates, a new bed and tub. Staff are always very friendly. We always enjoy our stay.
Waikiki callingSAN DIMAS United States, 25. March 2020 Stayed for 9 days in March, 2020
Couldn’t be better
2019-2020年末年始滞在Shinjyukuku Japan, 07. January 2020 Stayed for 8 days in December, 2019
Great Location -2 StarJohn M. from Vancouver Canada, 14. December 2019 Stayed for 10 days in December, 2019
This unit really needs some serious maintenance, cleaning and care.
The kitchen has the basics, in regards to dishes and cookware.
Only one coffee cup. No dishcloths or dish towels
The bathroom was not good, dirty and the tub was peeling. The Shower Curtain was really gross..very dirty. But lots of very nice, clean, white towels.
The bed was advertised as a was not. It was a very old double bed.
Nice clean sheets.
Furniture was basic and a little uncomfortable.
But the location is GREAT. Beautiful view of Diamond Head.
Nice cross ventilation so no need for AC.
Clean apartment with beautiful viewsLissa M. from Lyme United States, 01. October 2019 Stayed for 30 days in August, 2019
The views from the apartment were wonderful. Everything was very clean and the staff at Myland Hawaii were very responsive to our requests. The only suggestion we have is that the bathroom vent grill and the bathtub peeling should be repaired. We enjoyed the apartment so much we are returning next year.
Spectacular views! Terrific place to stay!Winnipeg CA, 22. April 2019 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2019
3 generations (granddaughter, mom, grandmother) stayed at this condo for a week of girl fun in the Hawaiian sun. The condo is perfect for up to 4 people. The condo is clean and well maintained. The beds are comfy.The dining table is set up high and is a lovely place to enjoy a meal together while still admiring the view. The lanai and the huge windows were the highlight of the condo....you can't beat those views.
The rooftop pool is a pleasure to use, albeit a very windy swim! But again...the views from the rooftop are spectacular!
Bailey 3102 StayRegina Canada, 20. March 2019 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2019
Enjoyed our stay. Location & view was great. Condition in condo was clean. View fabulous! Always room for upgrades i.e. vent in bathroom replaced, new mattress, bedding etc. Management was helpful. Would recommend to friends.
Oklahoma Water LoverLloyd S. from Oklahoma City United States, 01. November 2018 Stayed for 3 days in October, 2018
The check in and out process went very smoothly and the view from this unit is spectacular! The unit is very clean and the bed was comfortable. The only negative was the window unit A/C did not keep the bedroom very cool. Living room was fine, the bedroom was tolerable. With a window unit that would kick out a little cooler air it would be great. We would still stay there again, just based on the view.
タオルを洗う?YOSHIKA Y. from YAO Japan, 22. September 2018 Stayed for 5 days in August, 2018
Great ApartmentEbony D. from Sydney Australia, 27. November 2017 Stayed for 8 days in November, 2017
Clean and tidy
Good amenities and facilities
Would definitely stay here again
It was a perfect time in HawaiiTsutomu s. from hiragagakuendai inzai-city Japan, 29. October 2017 Stayed for 14 days in October, 2017
The room with nice ocean view, wide lanai, very clean kitchen and good location too. another good thing is shower toilet, its definitely needed for our Japanese ! only catch is position of shower head holders. one holder is too high and another one is too low. anyway we'll book this room again on our next visit in hawaii!
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, combination tub/shower, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Location type Mountain View, Ocean View
- Outdoor Balcony, Hot Tub, Sauna, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Sauna
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Diamond Head view, Mountain view, Ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Pacific Monarch #2302 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Pacific Monarch)
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.