- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Royal Garden #2407 - Wonderful 1 Bedroom Unit in Royal Garden at Waikiki. #2407
Royal Garden #2407
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 5)440 Olohana St. #2407, Honolulu
The Royal Garden At Waikiki is a 3-star European style hotel with Hawaiian tropical appeal 10 minutes away from Waikiki Beach, just off the main shopping strip.
This 1 bedroom unit (750+ sq ft) offers a luxurious hotel suite experience. Its newly renovated kitchen is equipped with cookware, dishes, utensils, a microwave oven and coffee maker. The unit is furnished with a flat screen TV, queen size sofa bed, twin size sofa bed, king size bed, dresser, ironing board and iron, Wi-Fi(wireless only)and telephone for local calls are available. Floor to ceiling windows boast the panoramic views of canal to ocean.
Great property amenities that include a swimming pool, sun terrace and sun beds, sauna and fully equipped fitness room. A FREE spacious common area laundry facility equipped with 6 washers and 10 dryers for properly registered guests with coin operated detergent dispenser and beverage vending machine. Private car parking is available on site for $32 per night (subject to change).
ABC store located near this property. Walking distance to Luxury row and Fort DeRussy Military Reservation.
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-150-354-4320-01
- Address 440 Olohana St. #2407, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 24
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 751 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper, 1 Other
Reviews for this property
Great room created a relaxing break for us.Rodney D. from Havelock North NZ, 08. November 2022 Stayed for 9 days in October, 2022
We would definitely stay here again; no question. Having that extra space to really relax in was perfect. The lobby at the Royal Garden is so clean, great staff 24hrs per day and it’s nice to return to at the end of each day in Waikiki. The apartment had a great view of the city, but also Canal and a little beach as well. Great photos of the Hilton’s fireworks. It’s a little bit away from CBD but who minds a 10min walk here anyway. The Property Management team were faultless. Thank yoou.
Enjoyed our vacationAndriy K. from Petaluma US, 16. February 2022 Stayed for 4 days in February, 2022
Clean and spacious property.
Hawaii 2021Vinh H. from San Ramon US, 05. January 2022 Stayed for 9 days in December, 2021
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The condo is spacious and clean; however, not enough toilet papers & trash linings were provided for the amount of days of our vacation. New beddings are recommended. Other than that, we would definitely come back in the near future.
Wonderful Waikiki Home baseAmber F. from Duvall US, 26. August 2021 Stayed for 6 days in August, 2021
Our rental experience here was amazing! The condo was clean, spacious and accommodating for our family with two pullout options. The view of the canal is breathtaking from floor 24 too!Ah! And there's a bidet Less than a mile walk to Waikiki beach. Just know that you'll need to pay $36 cash daily for the building valet.Canal parking is impossible to find (free) and twice a week cars must be moved by 8am or they will be impounded and meter parking which is also hard to find is only free 10pm-6am.
Relaxing weekend in WaikikiPortland United States, 05. August 2021 Stayed for 5 days in July, 2021
My family and I have stayed at this property before. The condo is extremely comfortable and feels like a home away from home. It is very conveniently located within walking distance to everything Waikiki has to offer. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit. I would recommend bringing your own beach towels.
Work TripJacqueline S. from Coronado Unknown, 13. May 2021 Stayed for 26 days in April, 2021
Everything was great
Our stay at Royal Garden in HonoluluFridley United States, 19. March 2020 Stayed for 6 days in March, 2020
Our condo at Royal Garden was wonderful with a lovely view of the city. We enjoyed being on the 24th floor with all the Windows. Our condo was very roomy, nice kitchen, living room, bdrm and bath. We were close to transportation, restaurants and walking to the DeRussy park and beach area. We enjoyed the pool on site and would want to stay here again. The cost of our stay was reasonable. The only negative was having to wash all our linens before checking out of our condo. I think the rental people should be doing that as it takes a lot of time.
Great value for your $$$Steven V. from Chilliwack CA, 25. February 2019 Stayed for 6 days in February, 2019
Overall my gf and I were quite impressed with this place. Considering how expensive Honolulu is the place was spacious, very modern, some incredible views and made it convenient for eating in! Our last couple nights we splurged on a 5 star hotel well rated and this was better!
高層で景色のいい広々とした落ち着いた部屋ですHITOSHI S. from Ju Ye Shi Japan, 10. January 2019 Stayed for 8 days in December, 2018
Amazing View. Great Location. Clean and Spacious.Lees Summit United States, 07. July 2018 Stayed for 8 days in June, 2018
We were VERY happy with our rental. Loved waking up and just enjoying the view from the 24th floor.
Specious hidden gem in Waikikihonolulu United States, 21. March 2018 Stayed for 4 days in March, 2018
I worried about this condominium due to previous negative review because I booked this vacation rental for my family from Japan. When I got into the room, my concern was gone! The unit is really spacious and good enough for three adults.The location is not really center of Waikiki but not far from beach and many entertainments. I recommend this place to my family and friends.
Large, well located unitArlene H. from Coquitlam Canada, 17. March 2018 Stayed for 20 days in February, 2018
Upscale unit in a well run tower.
24th storey view could be enjoyed 24hours.
Close to larger grocery stores and Ala Moana Mall.
Easy access to several bus lines.
Good location for the beach, trails or just walking Waikiki.
We will consider booking for next year.
Good picture ,much older than it looksPierre N. from United States, 03. January 2018 Stayed for 5 days in December, 2017
what you see is not exactly with you have , much older than the picture is showing , also a very humid appt and the smell is always their . On top there is moist on all the draperie , The sofa looks so dirty that you don't want to sit on it
Only positive thing is that it as a stunning vue
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, king, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooktop, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, laundromat, medical services
- Location type Mountain View
- Outdoor Sauna, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Sauna
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Mountain view, Partial ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.