- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Banyan #Makai Tower1/3610 - Ocean view! Popular Waikiki Banyan #3610 T1
Waikiki Banyan #Makai Tower1/3610
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)201 Ohua Ave. #3610-1, Honolulu
NUC No.: 90/TVU-1068
Hawaii Taxpayer License#TA-187-450-7776-01
The Waikiki Banyan is a very popular condo/hotel, moderately priced family resort. It’s only 1 block to Waikiki Beach, Honolulu Zoo and Kapiolani Park. The amenities include swimming pool, 2 Jacuzzis, tennis courts, basketball courts, a playground, coin-operated BBQs and putting green. The Bus stop is also directly adjacent to the property. There are laundry facilities on each floor, a convenience store in the lobby, along with a coffee shop in Tower #1 on the ground floor. Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi.
This unit has a full-size bed and a single-size bed in the bedroom and a queen size sofa bed in the living room. A second door to restroom allows more privacy. This unit has a completely renovated kitchen as well as bathroom cabinet. Enjoy breathtaking views from the lanai.
- Address 201 Ohua Ave. #3610-1, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 36
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 533 ft2
- Beds 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper, 1 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Excellent and safe locationWestminster US, 08. October 2021 Stayed for 5 days in September, 2021
First time in Honolulu Hawaii with family. We all agreed the condo was in good condition for the amount of time we stayed (1 week). Excellent communication with the rental owner. The location was well within distance to beaches, shops, and restaurants. We felt safe during our time there. Parking was convenient no complaints. Suggestion car should be sedan or lower model parking spaces are small but ok for our car. We enjoyed our time and definitely will come again!
Family vacationJuliana S. from Saugus US, 07. September 2021 Stayed for 9 days in August, 2021
Nice place. Small but enough for a family of 4. Entertainment area very nice with the pool and jacuzzis for end of the day relax time. Condo very close to the beach and to the Waikiki restaurants and stores.
Our stay at the BanionKeith M. from Saskatoon CA, 05. March 2020 Stayed for 7 days in February, 2020
Minor repair on our first day was fixed immediately. Very clean and has some upgrades short time ago.
Great escape from the central HonoluluOSAMU O. from ICHIKAWA-SHI Japan, 21. January 2020 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2020
Stayed there for a week with quiet atmosphere. Very quiet away from Waikiki crowds and could live there peace. The room are well equipped and organized. Due to the higher floor, no AC is needed. ZCeiling fan were very comfortable.
Negative point : The isolated issue from the room conditions but allow me to mention.The loud stepping noise comes very often from the room upstairs all night. Overall stay was very impeccable and will come back to stay.
Mahalo nui loa.
Clean CondoAlithia R. from San Jose US, 13. March 2019 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2019
The condo was great, but it could use a few things in the kitchen like, hand towels, oven mitts, and more kitchen utensils. Also, for 4 people staying at the condo, it would be nice to have extra towels enough for 4 people. There were only 3 beach towels available. The cable was sketchy, but most folks wouldn't care; we just happened to get a few rainy days and stayed in with the kids. The area where the TV is and all the wires are a hazard especially if you have small kids. I would suggest covering that area somehow or relocating on a table of some sort. The beds were okay, but dated. A non rolling bed with headboard would help modernize the room. The outside balcony was sketchy and I didn't feel safe having my kids out there without my husband or I. Maybe add some lights to make that area more friendly? Other than that, the room served its purpose for my family.
Excelent!!!..cristobal w. from SANTIAGO Chile, 20. September 2018 Stayed for 9 days in September, 2018
The apt was perfect. Great location, beautiful view, confirtable etc
Just one issue... it doesn’ t have toaster, can opener and a couple of small thing, but its a great place
Good!!!You Jin S. from United States, 11. September 2018 Stayed for 6 days in August, 2018
The view from the room was good. And there were plenty of tools to hunt for food, so I was able to spend more of my trip. But the sound of the air conditioner was too loud and the part was inconvenient.
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, combination tub/shower, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants, zoo
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Near Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Leisure activities sight seeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning, Linens
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, medical services
- Location type Beach View
- Outdoor BBQ Grill, Balcony
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Waikiki Banyan #Mauka Tower2/2008 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Waikiki Banyan)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $105 to $170 Plus taxes and fees.
Deluxe1 Bedroom Designed by a Japanese Interior Designer.
Close Match: Waikiki Banyan #Mauka Tower2/607 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Building (Waikiki Banyan) does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,150 to $3,690 Plus taxes and fees. Available only for stays of 30 nights or more!
You will love this "Old Hawaiian Style" room!
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.