- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Beach Tower #2004 - Beachfront retreat! Breathtaking ocean view of the Waikiki Beach area.
Waikiki Beach Tower #2004
2 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 6)2470 Kalakaua Ave., #2004, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-039-724-6464-01
Waikiki Beach Tower is one of Hawaii's most luxurious properties. The unit offers a perfect blend of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki's main strip, this location offers easy access to a variety of shopping, dining, beach activities and exciting nightlife. The property is just steps away from endless beach activities, such as surfing, snorkeling, beach volleyball or enjoying a sunset cruise on a sailboat. The high floor unit is located 20th Floor of Waikiki Beach Tower. Speaking of Hawaii, this unit offers you fantastic ocean views right in the front of you!! The unit was recently renovated in July 2014 so things should be nice and new. The unit is highly recommend for family and/or friends to stay. The specious lanai will also fascinate you and your guests. You can watch beautiful sunsets from the large 171 sq. ft. ocean-facing lanai complete with table, sofa and chair set for outside dining. The kitchen is fully equipped so you can cook just like you were at home. You'll be relaxed by the open and airy feeling of the living/dining/kitchen area with beach house style interiors. The Master Bedroom has a King size bed, another TV, and an adjoining master bath. The second bedroom has twin beds and small TV and work desk. Also there are 2 twin size folding mattress. You will be allowed access to the hotel recreation deck, as you can enjoy a heated swimming pool, jet spa and sauna, or just relax in a chaise lounge chair.
Included with your rental are free local calls, WiFi Internet, basic cable TV and one free covered parking.
This property is a hotel condo, while unit 2004 is a private unit, there are many hotel units around 2004.
Currently, the hotels units in this property is under renovation including unit 2104 located above this unit.
Renovation on 2104 is expected to end till December 1st (May extend due to working process).
Also, unit 2103 will do an renovation from January 8,2018 through March 6, 2018 (Date may change).
During those periods you will experience large construction noises and vibration during your stay.
There will be construction through out this property and the whole process is expected to end at March 9, 2018 (Date may change).
Due to these circumstances, we are offering 50% discount on this unit reserved on specific period.
Please let us know if you have any question or concern.
- Address 2470 Kalakaua Ave., #2004, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 20
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1092 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
素晴らしロケーションでしたAdachi-ku Japan, 21. January 2020 Stayed for 10 days in December, 2019
きれいな部屋と良い景色で充実したバケーションYasuko M. from Setagayaku Japan, 13. October 2018 Stayed for 8 days in October, 2018
とても素晴らしいお部屋でしたYoshinori & Meumi O. from Kyoto Japan, 12. February 2018 Stayed for 2 days in February, 2018
Excellent locationYUKO T. from KURASHIKI Japan, 11. February 2018 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2018
I stayed with four families .although l stayed in the owners room,I was able to use the same amenity facilities as a hotel guest.The staff at various things.The noise during the refurbishment was a very loud sound only for one day.However,because the cost of stay was discounted,we were able to stay cheaply.
HAWAIIMAKIKO S. from SENDAI SHI Japan, 23. January 2018 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2018
とても良かったAdachi-ku Japan, 18. January 2018 Stayed for 10 days in December, 2017
Second year at condo.Nick Y. from Redondo Beach United States, 19. July 2017 Stayed for 7 days in July, 2017
Overall the location, condo, and building are great! The staff at Myland Hawaii are great & easy to work with!! The only issues I had this trip were that the AC inside the Master Bedroom did not cool the room. It seemed that only the fan was blowing but the actual AC was not working. The tempature inside the Master bedroom never got cooler and some nights it was a bit uncomfortable. The unit in the front room however worked great. The second issue was that the toilet in the Master bedroom kept refilling itself every few minutes all day and night long. There seemed to be a leak in top portion of the toilet which caused it to constantly refill itself. This happened all day and night every day. This along with the warm tempature in the Master bedroom made it difficult to sleep every night. If not for these 2 issues our stay would have been perfect. Hopefully they will fix these issues.
nihonngodesitumonn woISHIBASHI M. from SAPPORO-SHI CYUUO-KU Japan, 05. March 2017 Stayed for 8 days in February, 2017
AmazingNadia S. from Sydney Australia, 17. October 2016 Stayed for 9 days in October, 2016
From the moment we walked into this apartment we were blown away with the beautiful ocean view. The apartment was very spacious for 4 guests. The location is perfect. The rental management staff were very helpful answering all my queries promptly.
Great location and viewCollarey Australia, 03. October 2016 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2016
We loved staying in this rental. Although we ate out most nights, it's difficult for four to sit at kitchen bench to eat. Beds comfy, bathrooms clean. A drying rack for beach towels etc would have been handy as well as dustpan/broom to sweep during the stay. All little things don't distract from the fact we will definitely stay here again if we came back.
Great vacation rentalNick Y. from Redondo Beach United States, 12. July 2016 Stayed for 8 days in June, 2016
Took my annual family vacation and rented this unit. The unit was clean and well appointed. Shinya, the property manager, was very very helpful from beginning to end. The location of the building is perfect (IMO). It is located more towards the Diamond Head side of Waikiki so it makes getting in and out much easier. I would definitely recommend this unit.
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, toilet, twin / single
- Attractions duty free shops, restaurants, zoo
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Parking
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach, On Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Linens, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Location type Beachfront, Ocean View
- Outdoor Balcony, Hot Tub, Sauna, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Mountain view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.