- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #307 - Enjoy a relaxing lifestyle and relax at the popular Colony Surf condo
Colony Surf #307
Studio for 2 guests (max. 4)2895 Kalakaua Ave. #307, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-205-326-1312-01
The Colony Surf condominium is located on the East side of Waikiki in what is called the "Gold Coast" right on the beach next to a private canoe club. The condo is across the street from Kapiolani Park and near to the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. With a quiet sandy beach at your back door and the world famous Michel’s fine dining restaurant in the building, you'll have all you need for a memorable experience in Waikiki, Hawaii. If you’re adventurous, a short walk into the heart of Waikiki will lead you to other dining and shopping locales. An oceanfront window will lead you to a beautiful view of Diamond Head, the ocean and beach with coconut trees. The sea breeze adds to the ambiance of authentic Hawaii. This unit has one queen size bed and a sofa sleeper for an extra guest. Modern classic interior with a laundry room inside of the unit for convenience.
Included with your rental are free local calls, WiFi Internet and basic cable TV and parking stall.
Due to building rule, air conditioner is not installed in the unit.
-Michel's at the Colony Surf will be closed for renovation on February, March, and this Fall on 2018.
Renovation will restart again on Spring and Fall of 2019.
Please note that you may experience construction noises due to these renovations.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave. #307, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 3
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Very maintenanced condoYokohama Japan, 10. June 2019 Stayed for 31 days in April, 2019
Colony Surf condo was very nice. We loved this condo.Plus We usually drive a lot,it is easy to park and safe. Waikiki area is very troublesome to park, so this condition is so rare. Only bad thing is noise(vollyball) of canoe club next to this condo. But on the other hand, we could enjoy music from that club either. Sofa smells sweat and drying machine was on the blink so we did not use. But more than that,it was really good location and property.
Review of #307Rod J. from St. Albert United States, 02. April 2018 Stayed for 58 days in February, 2018
Overall very good but the TV in this unit has very poor sound. The speakers in the TV need repair or replacement. The floor was not clean when we arrived.
AWESOMEbeachside retreatHONOLULU United States, 13. January 2017 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2016
The condo was BEAUTIFUL-- the decor was very tasteful and the appliances were all new and top notch. It was great having full tile floors when coming back from the beach-- which is right downstairs. Can't beat the location. Myland Hawaii did an excellent job assisting me with my stay, the service was friendly and reliable. I would definitely recommend highly!
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Attractions restaurants, zoo
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Near Beach, On Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Location type Beachfront, Ocean View
- Outdoor Beach
- Room subtype studio
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- View City view, Mountain view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Colony Surf #402 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Beachfront , Building (None, Colony Surf), Rentals (Monthly), Full kitchenStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,750 to $4,200 Plus taxes and fees. Available from only for stays of 30 nights or more! Minimum age limit for renters must be 16 or older.
Once you open the windows and make your self comfortable on the couch, you will be unaware of the passage of time.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.