- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #307 - Enjoy Beachside Living! Relax at the Popular Colony Surf #307
Colony Surf #307
Studio for 2 guests (max. 4)2895 Kalakaua Ave. #307, Honolulu
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**: Colony Surf is having a major repair project (concrete repair, sealant replacement, painting, etc.) from August, 2022 to July, 2023. (scheduled from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday). Please be aware that there will be a possible noises, dust, and blocking of view due to this project.
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-205-326-1312-01
The Colony Surf condominium is located at the quiet end of Waikiki in the Gold Coast area. The Colony Surf building is located right on the beach, next to the Outrigger Canoe Club and across the street from Kapiolani Park. The building is close to the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium. For a fine dining experience, visit the world famous Michel’s fine dining restaurant located in the lobby of the Colony Surf. If you’re adventurous, a short walk into the heart of Waikiki will lead you to other dining and shopping locales. The large, wide windows will lead you to a beautiful view of Diamond Head, the Pacific Ocean and the beach with coconut trees.
This unit has one queen size bed and a sofa sleeper for an extra guest. The unit features a modern, classic interior with in-room washer and dryer for convenience.
Included with the rental are free local calls, Wi-fi Internet, basic cable and parking for one vehicle.
Due to building rules, air conditioners are not installed in the unit.
Please note that the beach towels and items are not provided in the unit.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave. #307, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 3
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Perfect Place in a great locationChristopher M. from Winnipeg CA, 25. May 2023 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2023
Every aspect of this vacation rental exceeded expectations. Right from charming management meeting us at midnight to let us in to the 900 sq ft spotless,and well appointed condo, to the carefree parking available was a joy. The views of the ocean and diamond head were incredible and we had easy access to anywhere we wanted to go. The beach area was within feet, and we had 3 monk seals keeping us company for the whole month stay, as well as about 6 turtles(you didn't have to search for nature, it came to you). Walks up Diamond Head Road and back along the ocean were spectacular, and all the night life of Waikiki, just a beautiful walk away. We could even listen to the Doobie Brothers concert from a park bench in kapiolani park, under a full moon with Diamond Head as a back drop. Magical
Wonderful Beach VacationGeorge B. from Lone Tree United States, 23. April 2022 Stayed for 64 days in February, 2022
We stayed in the condo for over 2 months. It is very well appointed, has everything thing you need and the location is great. we booked it again for next year.
Frequent Visitor to OahuRichmond Canada, 03. December 2019 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2019
Colony Surf #307 was exactly as described. Very comfortable and close to the beach and Kapiolani Park.
Very Nice Studio CondoRobert C. from Williamsville US, 16. November 2019 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2019
My wife and I spent the month of October 2019. Overall this is a very nice place to stay. The interior is beautiful and well equipped including beach chairs a cooler and a clothes drying rack. Parking was also included in the price (a big plus). I much enjoyed the ocean view from the window seat. Management was very responsive both before an during our stay. We had a couple of minor issues after we arrived which they remedied right away. A few things you should be aware of. There is no AC so it got fairly warm during the day but, thanks to cross ventilation, it was tolerable. (Should be no problem in the cooler months). The mattress is very firm which was alright with us but some may prefer a softer one. And finally it can be somewhat noisy in the evening at times due to the proximity of the canoe and Elks club and restaurant downstairs. This was the only reason we did not give it five stars.
Very maintenanced condoYokohama Japan, 10. June 2019 Stayed for 31 days in April, 2019
Colony Surf condo was very nice. We loved this condo.Plus We usually drive a lot,it is easy to park and safe. Waikiki area is very troublesome to park, so this condition is so rare. Only bad thing is noise(vollyball) of canoe club next to this condo. But on the other hand, we could enjoy music from that club either. Sofa smells sweat and drying machine was on the blink so we did not use. But more than that,it was really good location and property.
Review of #307Rod J. from St. Albert Canada, 02. April 2018 Stayed for 58 days in February, 2018
Overall very good but the TV in this unit has very poor sound. The speakers in the TV need repair or replacement. The floor was not clean when we arrived.
AWESOMEbeachside retreatHONOLULU United States, 13. January 2017 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2016
The condo was BEAUTIFUL-- the decor was very tasteful and the appliances were all new and top notch. It was great having full tile floors when coming back from the beach-- which is right downstairs. Can't beat the location. Myland Hawaii did an excellent job assisting me with my stay, the service was friendly and reliable. I would definitely recommend highly!
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Attractions restaurants, zoo
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Near Beach, On Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Location type Beachfront, Ocean View
- Outdoor Beach
- Room subtype studio
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- View City view, Mountain view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Colony Surf #402 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals (Monthly), Full kitchen , Beachfront , Building (None, Colony Surf)
Colony Surf #402
Enjoy Beachside Living! Relax at the Popular Colony Surf #402Studio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $4,050 to $4,650 Plus taxes and fees. Available only for stays of 30 nights or more! Must be 13 years or older to stay in this unit.
Spectacular Ocean View!! Enjoy Relaxing at the Popular Colony Surf Condominium.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.