- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #402 - Enjoy Beachside Living! Relax at the Popular Colony Surf #402
Colony Surf #402
Studio for 2 guests (max. 4)2895 Kalakaua Ave #402, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-174-214-7584
The Colony Surf condominium is located at the quiet end of Waikiki in the Gold Coast area. Colony Surf is located right on the beach next to Outrigger Canoe Club, across the street from Kapiolani Park. The building is near the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. With a quiet sandy beach at your back door and the world famous Michel’s fine dining restaurant in the building, you'll have all you need for a memorable experience. If you’re adventurous, a short walk into the heart of Waikiki will lead you to other dining and shopping locales. The large, wide windows will lead you to a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki beach and its coconut trees. The sea breeze adds to the ambiance of authentic Hawaii. Once you open the windows and make yourself comfortable on the couch, you will be unaware of the passage of time. The unit has one queen size bed and a sofa sleeper for an additional guest.
Included with your rental are free local calls, Wi-fi Internet, basic cable TV and parking for one vehicle.
Due to building rules, A/C is not installed in the unit.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave #402, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 4
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Wonderful locationRichard P. from Santa Cruz United States, 20. April 2022 Stayed for 31 days in March, 2022
The Colony Surf is a wonderful building on the Gold Coast -- walking distance from Waikiki but quiet and secluded. Couldn't be better. The interior of unit 402 is functional but by no means fancy
Peaceful havenHighland United States, 14. March 2019 Stayed for 36 days in February, 2019
This condo was as advertised. I loved the white on white color scheme with bursts of color in the decorative pillows. My favorite activity was sitting on the window seat in the sunshine or moonlight watching the ocean. You can watch the outrigger kayaks launch and the swimmers brave the early morning ocean. During my stay this year there was a huge storm and the rain was driven underneath the windows with such force it was launching raindrops into the air a foot on the inside so I spent a few hours with towels and a bucket trying to contain the inflow of water. It was a wild storm but the windows do need a tune up for their airtightness. The kitchen stove/oven/microwave were all clean but ancient and there were no kitchen towels or oven mitts but this wasn't a problem as I didn't use them much. The microwave doesn't rotate the food so it tends to overheat it in one spot. The carpet had old stains and it would have been nicer if they had been cleaned but there is a dyson vacuum that is handy and very easy to use to eliminate any dirt from the floors. The location is a 15 minute walk to all the action/stores which forced me to be more active if I wanted to go grab a Starbucks or pastry. The park being across the street was a pleasure for all the walks I took during the day when I wasn't on the beach out front of the condo. I wished there was a few beach chairs in the condo to use on the beach. The TV is a large 60" and has all the streaming services available if you have accounts. I had a great time in this condo and would stay again. I miss hearing the surf crashing on the beach now that I'm back home.
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants, zoo
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Entertainment Cable TV, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Near Beach, On Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Location type Beach View, Beachfront, Ocean View, Oceanfront
- Outdoor Beach
- Room subtype studio
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- View Ocean front
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Colony Surf #307 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals (Monthly), Full kitchen , Beachfront , Building (None, Colony Surf)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,300 to $3,600 Plus taxes and fees. Available only for stays of 30 nights or more! Must be 13 years or older to stay in this unit.
E-mail us for availability of this unit.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.