- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #404-5 - Enjoy Beachside Living and Relax at the Popular Colony Surf #404-405
Colony Surf #404-5
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 4)2895 Kalakaua Ave #404 &405, Honolulu
The Colony Surf condominium is located at the quiet end of Waikiki in the Gold Coast area. The Colony Surf is located right on the beach next to the Outrigger Canoe Club. The condominium is located across the street from Kapiolani Park and near the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. With a quiet sandy beach at your back door and the world famous Michel’s fine dining restaurant in the building, you'll have all you need for a memorable experience in Waikiki, Hawaii. If you’re adventurous, a short walk into the heart of Waikiki will lead you to other dining and shopping locales. An oceanfront window will lead you to the ocean and beach with coconut trees. The sea breeze adds to the ambiance of authentic Hawaii.
This unit has 2 California King size beds.
In-unit Washer and Dryer.
The unit includes Wi-Fi Internet, basic cable and parking for one vehicle.
Large flat screen TV in both the living room and bedroom.
Shower only (No bath tub)
For this property, online reservations will be considered a request subject to approval.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave #404 &405, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 4
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1867 ft2
- Beds 2 King
Reviews for this property
One of a kind property!Michael D. from Ashland United States, 03. April 2022 Stayed for 95 days in December, 2021
This is an incredible property with outstanding oceanfront views. Loved the sound of waves and watching the sunsets!
Colony Surf 404/5 month stayLinda N. from Ketchum United States, 19. December 2021 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2021
The unit location is fantastic but the layout ignores the fabulous view.
The kitchen had barely a water glass and the large counter which would have been very useful for entertaining had NO counter stools. The bedroom desk had NO chair. I paid up for the unit thinking I would enjoy having friends over for the view. There were only 4 cheap small dining chairs. The glass table was covered with a slimy plastic mat.
We managed to have some fun because the hardworking manager found me odds and ends for the kitchen and borrowed some chairs from another unit.
I do believe the management company should enforce some standards for stocking the kitchen- why am I begging for some water glasses?
Gorgeous CondoGillian R. from McLean United States, 23. April 2021 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2021
This elegant beachfront condo is absolutely gorgeous. The view is breathtaking. The rooms are beautifully decorated. It should be in a magazine! It has everything you could possibly need. The rental agents couldn't be more accommodating, friendly or efficient.
A gorgeous condominium with an outstanding view of the Pacific.Gillian R. from McLean United States, 14. April 2021 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2021
The vacation rental people couldn’t be more accommodating, gracious and efficient. We have nothing but positive things to say about our experience.
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, king, shower, toilet
- Attractions coin laundry, restaurants
- Convenience Nearby Grocery, Parking
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Near Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooktop, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Toaster
- Living Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Location type Beach View, Beachfront
- Room subtype bedroom
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
- View Ocean front, Ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Colony Surf #602 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Beachfront , Building (Colony Surf) does not match Bathrooms (2.0), Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,750 to $4,200 Plus taxes and fees. Available only for stays of 30 nights or more! Must be 13 years or older to stay in this unit. ***For this property, online reservations will be considered a request subject to approval.***
Spectacular Ocean View!! Enjoy Relaxing at the Popular Colony Surf Condominium.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.