- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #602 - Enjoy a relaxing lifestyle and relax at the popular Colony Surf condo #602
Colony Surf #602
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 4)2895 Kalakaua Ave #602, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-190-367-5392-01
The Colony Surf condominium is located on the East side of Waikiki in what is called the "Gold Coast" right on the beach next to a private canoe club. The condo is across the street from Kapiolani Park and near to the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. With a quiet sandy beach at your back door and the world famous Michel’s fine dining restaurant in the building, you'll have all you need for a memorable experience in Waikiki, Hawaii. If you’re adventurous, a short walk into the heart of Waikiki will lead you to other dining and shopping locales. An oceanfront window will lead you to a beautiful view of Pacific Ocean, and beach with coconut trees. The sea breeze adds to the ambiance of authentic Hawaii. Once you open the windows and make yourself comfortable on the couch, you will be unaware of the passage of time. The unit has one queen size bed and a sofa sleeper for an additional guest.
Included with your rental are free local calls, and WiFi Internet, basic cable TV.
Due to building rule, air conditioner is not installed in the unit.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave #602, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 6
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Lovely/Quiet SpotRichard P. from Santa Cruz US, 02. May 2021 Stayed for 44 days in March, 2021
The Colony Surf is located in the middle of the "Gold Coast" of Waikiki. Across the street from Kapaolani Park it is convenient to the Waikiki night life without suffering all of the noise and traffic. We loved our stay although one could not describe the property as "luxurious" with older furniture and kitchen appliances but it was perfect for what we were looking for and more affordable than other units in the same property. We will certainly return if possible.
Great location and building. Property is tired. Needs upgradeMaire W. from Qualicum Beach Canada, 31. December 2018 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2018
Apartment is well situated. Furniture is in need of upgrade. Bedding left unclean. Piillows stained as was mattress cover. TV constant operating difficulty. Kitchen stove and elements dirty. Very basic leatherette furniture need cleaning. Bed is substandard queen . Suite is well equipped with dishes and all cooking utensils. Place needs painting. But, overall a perfectly awesome view and setting. Property management could be more proactive. Would recommend to a friend with respective upgrade and care.
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants, zoo
- Business Nearby ATM
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Parking
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Near Beach, On Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooktop, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, medical services
- Location type Beach View, Beachfront, Ocean View, Oceanfront
- Outdoor Beach
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- View Ocean front
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Colony Surf #404-5 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Beachfront , Building (Colony Surf) does not match Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals (Monthly)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $8,400 to $9,600 Plus taxes and fees. Available from only for stays of 30 nights or more! Minimum age limit for renters must be 13 or older.
Enjoy a relaxing lifestyle and relax at the popular Colony Surf condo. 1 Bedroom and 2 bathroom unit.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.