- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #602 - Enjoy Beachside Living! Relax at the Popular Colony Surf #602
Colony Surf #602
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 4)2895 Kalakaua Ave #602, Honolulu
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**: Colony Surf is having a major repair project (concrete repair, sealant replacement, painting, etc.) from August, 2022 to July, 2023. (scheduled from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday). Please be aware that there will be a possible noises, dust, and blocking of view due to this project.
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-190-367-5392-01
The Colony Surf condominium is located at the quiet end of Waikiki in the Gold Coast area. The Colony Surf is located next to Outrigger Canoe Club and is across the street from Kapiolani Park. The building is also near the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. With a quiet sandy beach at your back door and the world famous Michel’s fine dining restaurant in the building, you'll have all you need for a memorable experience in Waikiki, Hawaii. If you’re adventurous, a short walk into the heart of Waikiki will lead you to other dining and shopping locales. An oceanfront window will lead you to a beautiful view of Pacific Ocean, and beach with coconut trees. The sea breeze adds to the ambiance of authentic Hawaii. Once you open the windows and make yourself comfortable on the couch, you will be unaware of the passage of time.
The unit has one queen size bed and a sofa sleeper for an additional guest.
Included with your rental are free local calls, WiFi Internet and basic cable TV. Due to building rules, air conditioners are not installed in the unit.
Please note that the beach towels and items are not provided in the unit.
For this property, online reservations will be considered a request subject to approval.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave #602, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 6
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Aska hospitalityROSSI S. from RIVOLI (TO) Italy, 13. February 2023 Stayed for 37 days in January, 2023
Great Staycharles r. from SAN CLEMENTE United States, 17. October 2022 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2022
The condo was well maintained and a delight to stay in. Right on the sand with beautiful sunsets every night. Kitchen had everything you needed and the room was never hot even without air conditioning. Highly recommend this unit. Big Mahalo to Karen Kobayashi for all she did.
A Zen EnvironmentJane S. from KAILUA United States, 23. July 2022 Stayed for 109 days in March, 2022
We had a wonderful stay at the Colony Surf. The apartment had everything we needed - from a cozy bed, to an amazing kitchen set up, to the most beautiful sunsets out the window. Love the open windows, the magical breeze that calms and relaxes, and fireworks every Friday night at the window as well! What more could one want. The property managers will definitely take care of you, they're wonderful people!
A Zen EnvironmentJane S. from KAILUA United States, 07. February 2022 Stayed for 45 days in December, 2021
Toyoko was friendly and efficient as we were ushered in. Wonderful experience, amazing view, great time at the beach, kitchen is easy to use. May I suggest that a place to put clothes would be perfect?
Thank you for the stay!
Dream vacationRick L. from St Petersburg Unknown, 15. October 2021 Stayed for 9 days in September, 2021
True 5-star vacation, The love the Colony Surf, unit #602 was perfect, well maintained, and stocked. Management did an excellent job, professional Again 5-Star
Dream vacationRick L. from St Petersburg Unknown, 06. October 2021 Stayed for 66 days in July, 2021
The suite was clean well maintained & managed.The view the sound of the ocean 5 star. Location surrounded by ocean and zoo park. The management was on time and made sure I was comterable
Lovely/Quiet SpotRichard P. from Santa Cruz United States, 02. May 2021 Stayed for 44 days in March, 2021
The Colony Surf is located in the middle of the "Gold Coast" of Waikiki. Across the street from Kapaolani Park it is convenient to the Waikiki night life without suffering all of the noise and traffic. We loved our stay although one could not describe the property as "luxurious" with older furniture and kitchen appliances but it was perfect for what we were looking for and more affordable than other units in the same property. We will certainly return if possible.
Great location and building. Property is tired. Needs upgradeMaire W. from Qualicum Beach Canada, 31. December 2018 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2018
Apartment is well situated. Furniture is in need of upgrade. Bedding left unclean. Piillows stained as was mattress cover. TV constant operating difficulty. Kitchen stove and elements dirty. Very basic leatherette furniture need cleaning. Bed is substandard queen . Suite is well equipped with dishes and all cooking utensils. Place needs painting. But, overall a perfectly awesome view and setting. Property management could be more proactive. Would recommend to a friend with respective upgrade and care.
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants, zoo
- Business Nearby ATM
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Parking
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Near Beach, On Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooktop, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, medical services
- Location type Beach View, Beachfront, Ocean View, Oceanfront
- Outdoor Beach
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- View Ocean front
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Colony Surf #404-5 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Beachfront , Building (Colony Surf) does not match Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals (Monthly)
Colony Surf #404-5
Enjoy Beachside Living and Relax at the Popular Colony Surf #404-4051 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $9,000 to $10,200 Plus taxes and fees. Available only for stays of 30 nights or more! Must be 13 years or older to stay in this unit. ***For this property, online reservations will be considered a request subject to approval.***
Spacious unit in the Colony Surf with spectacular ocean view!
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.