- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Apartment #1624 - Fireworks view from lanai! Huge studio unit with ocean view #1624
Ilikai Apartment #1624
Studio for 2 guests (max. 4)1777 Ala Moana Blvd. #1624, Honolulu
This studio unit has a King size bed and a Full size sofa bed.
It also provides free Wi-Fi is provided in the room, a flat screen TV, and a kitchen filled with cooking supplies will be ready to use if you like to stay inside.
Telephone installed in the unit available for guest's to make calls nationwide.
You can walk to Ala Moana Beach park, Hawaii Convention Center and Ala Moana Center, the largest outdoor mall in the country.
Discount on this unit for booking more than 7 nights, and another discount for booking more than 30 nights
Discount will be automatically applied upon estimate.
Paid parking is available on site, $28/day for Ilikai Hotel valet parking, or $23/day for Ilikai Marina’s parking (Price and availability may change) .
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA -155-133-6448-01
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd. #1624, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 16
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Ilikia condoSean P. from Prince George CA, 13. February 2020 Stayed for 8 days in February, 2020
A perfect little place for a quick trip with a family of 4
1624 illikiaMichael B. from Kamloops CA, 10. February 2020 Stayed for 14 days in January, 2020
Great location, we have been staying at the illikia for about 15 years, while the unit was ok, I’ve never stayed at a Vrbo that didn’t provide the basics for your first night, or staples that every one needs first thing in the am, like coffee. The overall of the unit is pretty tired and could use a little of a face lift.
ilikai apartment rentaldalton gardens US, 02. December 2019 Stayed for 11 days in November, 2019
We have stayed at the ilikai serval times in other condos and now we know the difference between the apt. and condo. Most condos have everything you need including beach chairs and toys. Even though this condo had cooking facilities (no dishwasher) we had to buy basic necessities.
Ilikai#1624Lady Lake US, 11. May 2019 Stayed for 6 days in May, 2019
Waikiki convenienceTerryl P. from Fort McMurray CA, 24. November 2018 Stayed for 9 days in November, 2018
The apartment was very clean and in a great convenient location. Morning coffee with a view of the ocean starts everyday right.
Perfection in paradisePhilippa L. from Auckland New Zealand, 28. September 2018 Stayed for 8 days in September, 2018
A couple of Kiwis from NZ couldn't have found a better place to enjoy our stay in waikiki. This is the place to stay! The ilikai is perfectly located near everything. I loved that the beach out front was bigger and less congested than the more eastern end of the beach where most of the hotels are squeezed in. Wonderfully clean convenient peaceful and well appointed. Fantastic pools and amenities. Couldnt fault anything. Thank you!
What an amazing apartment with spectacular viewsANGELA C. from Lara Australia, 10. July 2018 Stayed for 11 days in June, 2018
Arrived at the Condo and was very impressed with the foyer. We found our way to the room with ease. Opened the door and wow. The room was just as pictured bar from the new couch. We opened the curtains to see a truly spectacular view.
Everything described in the advertising was there. Will definitely stay again.
Great value for money
We really enjoyed it. Unit was clean but bathroom was datedOakville Canada, 25. June 2018 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2018
Very easy and efficient
Great hotel, great location, excellent valueIan F. from honolulu United States, 12. March 2018 Stayed for 6 days in March, 2018
This room is great for families with a small kitchen and fridge. There is laundry on the same floor. It is minutes from the beach - a lagoon ideal for toddlers and close to all the action in Waikiki. The pool was great too.
The room is clean and a bit dated now but fine. The sofa bed not the most comfortable but it worked. The management company were extremely responsive and reacted quickly to any minor issues. Excellent value for money.
Precise property address:
1777 Ala Moana Blvd. #1624
3 blocks from Ala Moana Shopping Center
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, marina, restaurants
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor Beach, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View Ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #730 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
An private unit located on the 7th floor of famous ocean front Ilikai Hotel. Clean and equipped for relaxing stay.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1836 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 4 guests (max. 5)Price per night from $138 to $220 Plus taxes and fees.
Located in the famous Ilikai Hotel and Luxury Suites. Short walk to the beach.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #928 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
Clean and wonderful unit with Queen size bed and sofa bed. See fire works from your balcony for Friday night Hilton fireworks.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1637 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $128 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
Located on the 16th floor of the famous Ilikai Hotel.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #934 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $128 to $230 Plus taxes and fees.
A private unit located on the 9th floor of famous and popular ocean front Ilikai Hotel
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.