- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Apartment #730 - Fireworks view from lanai! Huge studio unit with lagoon view #730
Ilikai Apartment #730
Studio for 2 guests (max. 4)1777 Ala Moana Blvd. 730, Honolulu
Huge studio with full kitchen equipped with tools. King size bed, a full size and single size sofa beds provided in the unit for large group.
Enjoy the Friday night fireworks from your lanai.
It also provides free Wi-Fi is provided in the room, a flat screen TV, and a kitchen filled with cooking supplies will be ready to use if you like to stay inside.
A folding door installed to separate the room from the main bed and the living area.
Pool located on 1st and 2nd floor.
Coin laundry located on same floor.
You can walk to Ala Moana Beach park, Hawaii Convention Center and Ala Moana Center, the largest outdoor mall in the country.
Discount on this unit for booking more than 7 nights, and another discount for booking more than 30 nights
Discount will be automatically applied upon estimate.
Paid parking is available on site, $28/day for Ilikai Hotel valet parking, or $23/day for Ilikai Marina’s parking (Price and availability may change) .
Hawaii Taxpayer License # TA-103-352-0128-01
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd. 730, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 7
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 2 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great location in WaikikiGrosse Pointe Woods US, 15. January 2020 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2019
This updated condo had an excellent location in the Ilikai near the ocean, beach, shopping and restaurant. No need for a car you could walk to everything. The condo was recently updated and nicely decorated with many welcoming touches. Easy check in and check out.
大みそかの花火が圧巻!HITOSHI S. from Ju Ye Shi Japan, 07. January 2020 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2019
VacationWinchester US, 28. June 2019 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2019
Wonderful time with family
Vacation paradiseWhite Rock Canada, 04. December 2018 Stayed for 32 days in October, 2018
Good location, reasonably well equipped, quite comfortable for 2 persons
Mother and Daughter from MN Give Two Thumbs Up!Desiree P. from Shakopee United States, 23. October 2018 Stayed for 7 days in October, 2018
Cute, cozy and clean! Great view of pools, lagoon and ocean. Convenient on-site market and concierge. Good communication with management company. Don’t pay for pricey hotels when you can get more space for half the cost at this condo!
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, marina, restaurants
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Outdoor Beach, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View Partial ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1031 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $120 to $240 Plus taxes and fees.
Located on the 10th floor of the famous Ilikai Hotel.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1624 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
16th floor large studio with large lanai with ocean/lagoon/fireworks view.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1637 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $128 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
Located on the 16th floor of the famous Ilikai Hotel.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #928 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
Clean and wonderful unit with Queen size bed and sofa bed. See fire works from your balcony for Friday night Hilton fireworks.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #934 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Ilikai Apartment), Full kitchen , RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $128 to $230 Plus taxes and fees.
A private unit located on the 9th floor of famous and popular ocean front Ilikai Hotel
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.