- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Apartment #730 - Fireworks view from lanai! Huge studio unit with lagoon view #730
Ilikai Apartment #730
Studio for 2 guests (max. 4)1777 Ala Moana Blvd. 730, Honolulu
Huge studio with full kitchen equipped with tools. King size bed, a full size and single size sofa beds provided in the unit for large group.
Enjoy the Friday night fireworks from your lanai.
It also provides free Wi-Fi is provided in the room, a flat screen TV, and a kitchen filled with cooking supplies will be ready to use if you like to stay inside.
A folding door installed to separate the room from the main bed and the living area.
Pool located on 1st and 2nd floor.
Coin laundry located on same floor.
You can walk to Ala Moana Beach park, Hawaii Convention Center and Ala Moana Center, the largest outdoor mall in the country.
Discount on this unit for booking more than 7 nights, and another discount for booking more than 30 nights
Discount will be automatically applied upon estimate.
Paid parking is available on site, $28/day for Ilikai Hotel valet parking, or $23/day for Ilikai Marina’s parking (Price and availability may change) .
Hawaii Taxpayer License # TA-103-352-0128-01
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd. 730, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 7
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 2 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Decent place to stay!Joyce J. from Covington US, 23. June 2021 Stayed for 12 days in May, 2021
We picked this place specifically because of how close it is from the beach and lagoon for our toddler and senior mom. We were also expecting fireworks but due to covid the fireworks has been suspended for more than a year now and should be taken out of the title or noted on the listing. The two pools were a great option. The ice cream shop downstairs was great. Cinnamons Restaurant was ok and can be a bit pricey. I like that our room is close enough to the elevators and the laundry room but not close enough to be loud. They even had a salsa band playing one Sunday which got a lot of people dancing.
The Ilikai is an older building but this specific unit has been remodeled. Lots of dishes, utensils and pots and pans for use. They provided a small bottle of hand/dish soap and a couple of paper goods for our 12 night stay (we needed to buy more). The toilet with bidet was great and good shower pressure. They only have valet parking for $28/night which we used for a couple nights then we were able to find parking by the marina with some patience. Being on the 7th floor can sometimes be annoying when using the elevators because it can be full of people already going down. We’ve used the bathers elevator sometimes and the stairs was a good option if you’re up for it.
We drove around a lot with our rental and would likely stay somewhere else than Waikiki next but this is a decent place to stay close to the beach, Ala Moana mall and it’s not in the middle of downtown Waikiki.
Pretty good.Candace R. from Richmond CA, 08. March 2020 Stayed for 9 days in February, 2020
It was a clean unit. However it was in need of some small touches for instance the mattress probably needs to be replaced it was very hard to sleep on. The lamp on the right hand side I guess had broken and been put up in the closet which for me was a bit of a problem as I am a reader and like to read at night. That was a small thing that could’ve been replaced. The bathroom wall was in desperate need of some touch up paint above the toilet although the toilet was very nice indeed having the heated seat and the bidet. Also would have been nice to have had a small starter kit of shampoo, Conditioner and a little bar of hand soap like the Ilikai units we have previously been in as people check in late. And no corkscrew! We had to purchase one.
We had a lovely stay overall. Thank you.
Muy buena estadiaOmar Enrique D. from Lanus Argentina, 21. February 2020 Stayed for 10 days in January, 2020
Todo muy bien , satisfecho
Great location in WaikikiGrosse Pointe Woods US, 15. January 2020 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2019
This updated condo had an excellent location in the Ilikai near the ocean, beach, shopping and restaurant. No need for a car you could walk to everything. The condo was recently updated and nicely decorated with many welcoming touches. Easy check in and check out.
大みそかの花火が圧巻!HITOSHI S. from Ju Ye Shi Japan, 07. January 2020 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2019
VacationWinchester US, 28. June 2019 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2019
Wonderful time with family
Vacation paradiseWhite Rock Canada, 04. December 2018 Stayed for 32 days in October, 2018
Good location, reasonably well equipped, quite comfortable for 2 persons
Mother and Daughter from MN Give Two Thumbs Up!Desiree P. from Shakopee United States, 23. October 2018 Stayed for 7 days in October, 2018
Cute, cozy and clean! Great view of pools, lagoon and ocean. Convenient on-site market and concierge. Good communication with management company. Don’t pay for pricey hotels when you can get more space for half the cost at this condo!
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, king, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, marina, restaurants
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Outdoor Beach, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View Partial ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #928 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
Clean and wonderful unit with Queen size bed and sofa bed. See fire works from your balcony for Friday night Hilton fireworks.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1624 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
16th floor large studio with large lanai with ocean/lagoon/fireworks view.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1242 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)Studio - for 5 guests (max. 5)Price per night from $138 to $230 Plus taxes and fees.
Located in the famous Ilikai Hotel and Luxury Suites. Short walk to the beach.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1637 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $128 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
Located on the 16th floor of the famous Ilikai Hotel.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1031 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $120 to $240 Plus taxes and fees.
Located on the 10th floor of the famous Ilikai Hotel.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.