- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Apartment #934 - Huge Studio Unit with Lagoon View! #934
Ilikai Apartment #934
Studio for 2 guests (max. 3)1777 Ala Moana Blvd. 934, Honolulu
Just recently started rental for this unit.
Offering special rate for September and October's stay. The special rate will be automatically applied on the estimate.
Huge studio with full kitchen equipped with tools. Califolnia King size bed, a sofa bed for 1 person to sleep are provided in the unit.
Enjoy the Friday night fireworks from your lanai.
It also provides free Wi-Fi is provided in the room, a flat screen TV, and a kitchen filled with cooking supplies will be ready to use if you like to stay inside.
A folding door installed to separate the room from the main bed and the living area.
Pool located on 1st and 2nd floor.
Coin laundry located on same floor.
You can walk to Ala Moana Beach park, Hawaii Convention Center and Ala Moana Center, the largest outdoor mall in the country.
Paid parking is available on site, $28/day for Ilikai Hotel valet parking, or $23/day for Ilikai Marina’s parking (Price and availability may change) .
Hawaii Taxpayer License # TA#-209-137-9200-01
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd. 934, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 9
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Functional UnitBryan G. from Bremerton US, 28. October 2022 Stayed for 21 days in October, 2022
The unit was clean and functional but is in need of improvements. The kitchen needs to be expanded and renovated. The furniture inside and on the deck needs to replaced with more comfortable ones. And it needs to be furnished with more items instead of just the bare essentials. Pictures on the wall would help. And the AC is undersized.
Nice LocationInglewood US, 12. July 2022 Stayed for 5 days in July, 2022
The view was amazing. Great location.
Nice, clean and comfortable placeAngela M. from San Antonio US, 29. June 2022 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2022
We had a great time hear. Plenty of room and nicely furnished. The view of the lagoon was awesome!
SimpleNancy M. from Camas United States, 18. July 2021 Stayed for 8 days in July, 2021
Room was good size, had nice vibe to it.Work remotely and internet was good.
Convenient and cleanDULUTH United States, 02. March 2020 Stayed for 40 days in January, 2020
We have stayed at the Illikai several times. This apartment was one of the nicest and cleanest. The shower could use updating and the bathroom tissue holder needs repair. The bed was very comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped. Could have used some beach chairs. Property manager responded to our question right away when we had trouble accessing the internet.
Tropical HolidayShawna S. from Chehalis US, 08. January 2020 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2019
The room was clean & decorated nicely. Wished for more comfy seating on the deck. Otherwise all was great.
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, king, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Attractions coin laundry
- Business Nearby ATM
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
- Entertainment Cable TV, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Internet
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens, TV
- Outdoor Beach, Shared Pool
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #928 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
Clean and wonderful unit with Queen size bed and sofa bed. See fire works from your balcony for Friday night Hilton fireworks.
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1624 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1637 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #1031 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)
Exact match: Ilikai Apartment #730 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (Ilikai Apartment)
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.