- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Marina #1482 - Breathtaking Ocean and Yacht Harbor View! #1482
Ilikai Marina #1482
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 4)1765 Ala Moana Blvd., #1482, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-004-847-0016-01
The Ilikai Marina Hotel/Condominium does NOT have a pool but it is just a hop, skip and a jump away from the beach so most guests do not find this an inconvenience. A public parking garage is located within the building and parking can be purchased at the booth for $23/day. The Ilikai Marina is conveniently located within walking distance to various eateries (Chart House, Red Lobster, Harbor Pub, Cinnamon's at the Ilikai, Prince Court and Hakone). Sliding glass doors open to a lanai that gives you an unobstructed view of the yacht harbor and a breath taking view of Pacific Ocean. Enjoy the fireworks display from your lanai every Friday nights. This beautiful, recently remodeled Ilikai Marina unit is decorated with white color base and will give you a feeling of cleanliness and warmth like being at home while on vacation in paradise. Marble floors will give you a feel for refinement and elegance in the environment. A full sized kitchen with various cookware, stainless steel appliances and granite counter-tops. Equipped with a modern bathroom and more.
Furnished with an Inspiration sofa (sofa sleeper), a comfortable king sized bed, elegant dining table and chairs and a flat screen TV.
Included with your rental are free local calls, WiFi Internet and basic cable TV.
- Address 1765 Ala Moana Blvd., #1482, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 14
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 651 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Excellent location with breathtaking viewKyoto city Japan, 27. February 2020 Stayed for 31 days in January, 2020
Your staff members' prompt attention and help made our stay very pleasant.
Perfect ocean view.Gary S. from Niagara Falls CA, 05. November 2019 Stayed for 10 days in October, 2019
Great ValueRichard R. from Austin US, 27. September 2019 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2019
My Wife searched the internet for days...found this wonderful Condo in the heart of Honolulu's Marina local! This was our first experience looking on the internet for a Vacation Destination. We are very Happy with all aspects of our stay! Not one complaint! Wonderful property management. Great Customer Service. Exceeded our expectations!
洗濯機、乾燥機が新しく機能的Tachikawa-city Japan, 27. March 2019 Stayed for 7 days in March, 2019
naSouthaven United States, 13. March 2019 Stayed for 14 days in February, 2019
Quiet and away from the tourist traps. The bed was a little hard.
Great vacation with this lovely unitTsujido,Fujisawa,Kanagawa Japan, 02. January 2019 Stayed for 11 days in December, 2018
We have stayed 11 nights with super comfort. The unit is clean and great landscape. We also love marin taste decor. We are appreciate to get quick response from the property manager at anytimes. We would like to come back again. Also expected roof top project will proceed near future.
Dream VacationSão Paulo Brazil, 29. October 2018 Stayed for 12 days in October, 2018
Our experience was really good. The apartment is excellent, very clean and organized. Very Good location.
Very goodAdrienne G. from Prebbleton New Zealand, 17. October 2018 Stayed for 9 days in September, 2018
We loved the unit and was clean and beautifully presented. We chose the property due to proximity to a wedding venue but would not stay again due to lack of pool. The roof top pool project will be very good when completed.
Convenient locationLaunceston Australia, 27. July 2018 Stayed for 14 days in July, 2018
We have stayed at the Ilikai Marina in various properties during our visits to Hawaii. Love the location, close to beach and shops. We were a little disappointed with the cleanliness of the property. We had finger prints allover the fridge and microwave, and found some clothing left by previous occupants in the bedside table. Apart from this, the property was clean. We did not contact Myland Hawaii Realty, we just cleaned it ourselves. We had a relaxing stay, and will definitely come back to the Ilikai Marina again.
素晴らしいロケーション!♪Tokushima city Japan, 27. May 2018 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2018
This is Hawaii!Ashigarashimogun Japan, 28. February 2018 Stayed for 31 days in January, 2018
More than 30 times in the world within this 10 years.
Plesant stay at Ilikai Marina #1482Kyoto city Japan, 18. March 2017 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2017
Property management office are very helpful.
They respond quick when we ask questions.
Away from WinterWPG Canada, 04. March 2016 Stayed for 64 days in December, 2015
We enjoyed the condo, the view and the weather.
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, combination tub/shower, king, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
- Attractions marina, restaurants
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Balcony
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View Ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Ilikai Marina #1788 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (None, Ilikai Marina)
Exact match: Pacific Monarch #2302 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (None)
Exact match: Waikiki Banyan #Mauka Tower2/2008 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (None)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $105 to $170 Plus taxes and fees.
Deluxe1 Bedroom Designed by a Japanese Interior Designer.
Close Match: Marine Surf #1201 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (None) does not match Bathrooms (1.0)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $120 to $180 Plus taxes and fees.
This is a corner unit at Marine surf.
Close Match: Four Paddle #1202 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Building (None) does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 3)Price per month from $3,000 to $3,510 Plus taxes and fees. Available only for stays of 30 nights or more!
Located on Kuhio Avenue directly across the newly built Ritz-Carlton Waikiki Beach Hotel/Condominium.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.