- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Pacific Monarch #2302 - Corner Unit with Gorgeous Ocean Views! #2302
Pacific Monarch #2302
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 4)2427 Kuhio Ave., #2302, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-133-004-4928-01
This one bedroom has a panoramic view of the ocean, mountain and city from the spacious lanai.
The unit is equipped with a full size kitchen and comfortable living area. There are two twin size bed in the bedroom and one sofa bed in the living room for extra guests.
Included with your rental are free local calls, and wi-fi and basic cable TV.
The condominium is located in a convenient location : 2 minute walk to beach and grocery store. Bus stop right in front of the building.
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from the roof top pool and sun deck area.
Coin operated laundry on the 3rd floor for guest convenience.
Public parking is available onsite for $30/day (Price may change without prior notice). Payments are to be made at ticket dispenser located at parking entrance (Please bring exact amount, ticket dispenser will not make change).
Price discounts on this unit for booking more than 7 nights, and further discounts available if booking for more than 30 nights
Discount will be automatically applied upon estimate.
- Address 2427 Kuhio Ave., #2302, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 23
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 443 ft2
- Beds 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Rooms with a great viewDayna C. from DENVER US, 10. October 2022 Stayed for 8 days in September, 2022
The property is in a great location, close to the beach, the main street, and good eateries. The condo was as expected, the lanai has a wonderful view to the ocean and back towards the mountains.
Views all day long!Jodi G. from Monroe US, 17. February 2022 Stayed for 13 days in February, 2022
Everyone rates differently, so please read. This is hands down a beautiful property with unbelievable views. We enjoyed the sunrises over Diamond Head with coffee on the large balcony and the sunsets over the ocean from the living room. We utilized the rooftop pool and grills on occasion too. The kitchen was adequately equipped and small appliances were new. The elevators can be very busy at peak times, but that is to be expected. So this property is definitely 5 star. The downside is that there were very few amenities that make living there easier. There were no coffee filters and no salt, pepper or single spice in the place. So to do any cooking, you need to go shopping and buy supplies before anything. We were asked to empty garbage daily so make sure to buy garbage bags too since there wasn’t any extra supplied. We have stayed in many rental homes throughout the country and almost all have had rudimentary supplies for your stay. Some owners provide welcome gifts to their guests. Don’t expect that here, but do expect fantastic views and access to Waikiki and Honolulu.
Great view!!!Jennifer L. from Kent US, 07. January 2022 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2021
The room is beautiful and the view made me gasp! The amenities were as described. The location was amazing. I do recommend this room. Also the folks at Aska were lovely, but please note that I think this is a very small organization so you might not get fast service - but when they are available, it is stellar. The only room downside was the mattresses were very hard and uncomfortable. Also this is not Aska's fault, but its on the 23rd floor and during a pandemic where you don't want to be in an elevator with strangers, it was challenging sometimes. Most folks did not have the courtesy to wait their turn and would ignore the Pacific Monarch's posted request to limit elevators to 2 people (although it also wasn't posted very well.) Being on the 23rd floor, the option to just take the stairs is a little limited. But being on the 23rd floor also means breathtaking views. Sitting on the lanai drinking tea in the morning and just taking it in. We had a great experience here!
Nice apartment in great locationLissa M. from Lyme United States, 04. October 2021 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2021
We had a very pleasant stay in the apartment. It was very clean and in good condition. The balcony was big by Waikiki standards and we enjoyed having all our meals outside. The management staff were very responsive to all our enquiries.
Perfect location commands botth of the mountain & ocean viewAKIRA I. from Mitaka-shi Japan, 07. April 2020 Stayed for 45 days in February, 2020
Under the coronavirus situation property services unchanged. Huge sign of ALOHA light-up on the windows
of Hyattregency and Alohirani appeared.
Quite encouraging to all people in Waikiki.
I had the best timeOnohara-cho Kanonji-shi Japan, 07. May 2019 Stayed for 5 days in April, 2019
The view from the room is great
The room was clean and the cooking
I want to use it by all means next time
Recommend to friends Thank You
great location!KOKUBUNJI CITY Japan, 04. March 2019 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2019
?????????????????Miki S. from Shimizu-ku Japan, 08. April 2017 Stayed for 16 days in March, 2017
Hawaiian monarchERIKO S. from Bunkyo-ku Japan, 06. April 2017 Stayed for 3 days in March, 2017
I am so satisfied
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00). You may be able to check-in earlier than 3pm if the room preparation finishes earlier. · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to see if you can check-in late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, combination tub/shower, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub, twin / single
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Location type Mountain View, Ocean View
- Outdoor Balcony, Hot Tub, Sauna, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Sauna
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Diamond Head view, Mountain view, Ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Ilikai Marina #1482 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (None)
Exact match: Waikiki Banyan #Mauka Tower2/2008 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (None)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $112 to $179 Plus taxes and fees.
Deluxe1 Bedroom Designed by a Japanese Interior Designer.
Exact match: Ilikai Marina #1788 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (None)
Close Match: Marine Surf #1201 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Building (None) does not match Bathrooms (1.0)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $140 to $200 Plus taxes and fees.
This is a corner unit at Marine surf.
Close Match: Royal Kuhio #2014 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Building (None) does not match Rentals
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.